Reviews for He's What Now?
Firediva0 chapter 8 . 7/13
This is super good! I love it, and Harry is super adorable and fiesty in this fic. Good job!

A new fan of yours,
~Fire
tweetybird65 chapter 8 . 3/27
I like it please please update this story don't put it up for adoption
tweetybird65 chapter 5 . 3/27
Why are they so ooc I like it don't worry but did Ron and Hermione steal from him or something you should make this a mpreg
MangaVampire chapter 8 . 3/15
OOOOHHHHHHHHH! I can't wait for more, I love this.
Ms.NinjaAssassinLady chapter 8 . 2/22
Please update *insert Tamaki's puppy eyes here*
KilluaTheLoveOfMyLife chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
Update please!
Jinx chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
I hope you write more soon. I love it!
RedWolf Lover chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
If..anything...does happen...you won't be one of the jerks who censor it will you? Cause...this is really cute...and I hate it when that happens...
Horsemuon17 chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Please continue!
bingbangbong chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
I like it. Especially the one where Harry takes Kasanoda under his wing and then wears girls clothes which would horrify him. That could cause a big rift between Harry and Kasanoda because as we all know with Kasanoda being yakuza, he has to be a real manly man. Harry would pretend it doesn't hurt him but it will and it will take maybe Mori and the Weasley twins to set him straight about what it means to be a man and what it means to be Harry. That would add some interesting angst and could be a good bridge between what Harry was like before and the Harry in your story. What do you think?
sympatheticassassin chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
Your plan for the story sounds great! I hope that you get your writing spirit back!
Seere Klein chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
I totes approve of kyoukao ughhhhh
JuleMaker chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Mmmm. This is so cute! I hope you update soon
Animelover5008 chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Haha awesome please update soon!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 8 . 7/23/2014