Reviews for That Old Feeling
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
This is hilarious! Oh my God! What's gonna happen with Toph and Sokka? And what about Aang and Katara? Especially after what happened in chapter 2.
annonymous chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Great Story! It's SO funny and well written! I hope you finish writing the rest, cause I'd really like to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
OMG! Your story is so funny, and so well written! I hope you can finish writing the rest, cause I'd really like to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
OMG! This story is so funny, and so well written! I hope you can finish writing the rest, cause I'd really like to know what happens next.
ManILoveThisShit chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
i really wish you would finish this, its actually really funny and very well written and i would love to know what happened with toph and sokka
Blanc Corbeau chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Aww poor Aang! :'(

hop all tiens out Well!

Frenchie's out...
skyestiel chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
I really enjoyed reading this! Keep on writing! :)
trixxieWeasley chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Oooh I love this! Please update soon! X
kreoff210 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
-squeezes zuko's head-

omg with toph and sokka..i suppose u told me it was going to happen, but i didnt expect it to happen there lol
Metamorphosize.Me chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I love the pairings! You did a great job with their characters and I can't wait to read more!
kreoff210 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Are you going to write the next chapter's title just like that? it is uber funny lol I'm not sure what specifics you would like to hear, but UBER great job on the last bit of dialog between Zuko and Katara. And you were right about Aang, cuteness. I can totally hear him in my head; just like everybody else.
DaphAndMe chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Love the concept! Can't wait to hear all of the drama and all the love! Hoping for more soon!
kreoff210 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
awwww Zuko my hero lol

i totally can't wait for chapter two :D more more plz