Reviews for Compromises
Cassie chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Adorable! So in character and just plain... cute!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
My heart is filled with happiness, this was really lovely. I cannot stop smiling, such a nice piece of fluff. I really really loved it. You did a brilliant job writing it.
ccaruths chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
False Ammunition chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I love every word of this except the Violet bit, haha.
Gone South chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Tsk Tsk for the eavesdropping. Charlotte and Cooper are very cute here as they are on the telly. I miss them.
The Old Woman In The Shoe chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Cute one-shot. Can never get enough CharCoop fluff. We've had enough CharCoop drama to last a life time! Loving the fluff! :0]
Hollie Hobbie chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I liked this and I agree with you on the Violet part. Charlotte and Cooper need to be best friends. He needs to put her first if she is his wife. I didn't agree about the rebuilding her trust in him part. He has never lied or cheated on her. The names were called out of hurt, betrayal and anger. Charlotte knows it and that's why she never was that upset over the names. It's Cooper that needs to rebuild his trust in Char. This is not the first huge lie she has told. She didn't tell him she was opening the new practice. The rest of it was good.I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Okay, I just don't agree with the Violet bit.

But this had me smiling all the way through. :D It's so sweet and amazing and you're an incredible writer.

You need to write more Cooper & Charlotte stuff.
Alwaysx33 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
awww that was so sweet and funny at the same time! loved it! )
Right4Me chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I love the way you ended it with the humor and compromises. Good job, my friend! :)
fasolka87 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
great story :D they are exactly as they are in the show. You're good ;)