Reviews for Behind Me
CD9800 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Awards What a lovely story! It was excellent how you brought the OCs to life in the way they acted towards the brothers. The parallel between Jeremy and Dean is wonderful and truly makes the reader think about how Sam and Deans life may have been different if they had more family members. Overall, a well written story with beautiful character creation.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:
You have here an excellent cozy tale, with a little added mystery. The brothers are written very true to life and in character. This is a very engaging story, grammatically clean, with a solid plot and likable, believable OC's.
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: November 2016

Lydia was excellent as your POV character. She was not overwhelming and so very likable. I thought including Jeremy and their recent tragedy worked out well. Nicely done, that.

This story was well formatted, grammatically clean and had a nice plot resolution. An overall enjoyable read.

Cat
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Loved this one!
iwokeuponthewrongsideoflife chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Freaking Dean
ElisabethJane chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
i love outside POV, great story
agent2811 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
That was beautiful
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Precious story. A definite favorite.
Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Shame on you, making me cry like that.
It was beautiful. I swear you write the best outsider pov's I've ever had the pleasure to read.
You capture the embodiment of the brother's so well. Just perfect!
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I like this one. An outsider, a grandma - whew, she's a good one! - who can see the things between the men, the emotions that doesn't get displayed but she can still tell anyway. Us women are like that. :D
CornishGirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Wonderful! Very touching.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Ohh... That was Great! XD

And i was right, more or less, about the meaning of "Behind me" thing.

Absolutely Great!
ReneesWings chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I couldn't bear seeing this at only 69 reviews. This was wonderful! I loved how everything was taken from an outsider point of view. It's nice to have something that focuses on the relationship of the brother's rather than a hunt or a constant bickering. All the different characters blended and moved around each other in natural ways, they felt like real people. You did an excellent job!
Abby chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I thought I'd read all your stories, more than once. However, I feel like I somehow missed this one. I don't remember ever reading it. I loved it, as usual. You rock at hurt/comfort. :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I loved seeing how Sam and Dean fit into this family as Dean was recovering. How Dean was able to talk to Jeremy the way he needed even when he was half out of his head and thinking he was talking to a younger Sam.