Reviews for Behind Me
Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 2/23
Shame on you, making me cry like that.
It was beautiful. I swear you write the best outsider pov's I've ever had the pleasure to read.
You capture the embodiment of the brother's so well. Just perfect!
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I like this one. An outsider, a grandma - whew, she's a good one! - who can see the things between the men, the emotions that doesn't get displayed but she can still tell anyway. Us women are like that. :D
CornishGirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Wonderful! Very touching.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Ohh... That was Great! XD

And i was right, more or less, about the meaning of "Behind me" thing.

Absolutely Great!
ReneesWings chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I couldn't bear seeing this at only 69 reviews. This was wonderful! I loved how everything was taken from an outsider point of view. It's nice to have something that focuses on the relationship of the brother's rather than a hunt or a constant bickering. All the different characters blended and moved around each other in natural ways, they felt like real people. You did an excellent job!
Abby chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I thought I'd read all your stories, more than once. However, I feel like I somehow missed this one. I don't remember ever reading it. I loved it, as usual. You rock at hurt/comfort. :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I loved seeing how Sam and Dean fit into this family as Dean was recovering. How Dean was able to talk to Jeremy the way he needed even when he was half out of his head and thinking he was talking to a younger Sam.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
oh, I loved this so, so much. Lydia's a lovely OC.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Awesome story. I loved the family you created, and how present Dean was in the story even though he was unconscious for the majority. It's great how you showed the boys' vulnerability in this situation and how accepting and accommodating the family was to them. Thanks for sharing! -tvj12
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Love it:D sweet
Rolletti chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This story had me awwing and sighing and squealing. Oh my goodness, such sweetness.

Rolletti
Fitz Darcy chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Loved this story. Spot on ;)
Zinfer chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
oh this is just awesome. i absolutely love this fanfic. so much T_T
laily.spenstar chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I'm emotionally wrecked right now.I couldn't stop crying reading this..especially when the kid opened up to Dean about his parents,and Dean being a father figure to is one of the few stories from stranger's pov that I one!
charis-kalos chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This is lovely. I enjoyed it all, your OC family is just beautiful, but my favourite moment of all is: '"It's all right, we're safe," she soothed, reaching up to pat his cheek. He unexpectedly relaxed into her touch, drifting off once more.' because if she'd said "you're safe" he'd have still been worrying about Sam. That "we" calmed him down. I love that!