Reviews for Behind Me
Loved this one!
iwokeuponthewrongsideoflife chapter 1 . 5/31
Freaking Dean
ElisabethJane chapter 1 . 5/17
i love outside POV, great story
agent2811 chapter 1 . 2/15
That was beautiful
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Precious story. A definite favorite.
Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Shame on you, making me cry like that.
It was beautiful. I swear you write the best outsider pov's I've ever had the pleasure to read.
You capture the embodiment of the brother's so well. Just perfect!
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I like this one. An outsider, a grandma - whew, she's a good one! - who can see the things between the men, the emotions that doesn't get displayed but she can still tell anyway. Us women are like that. :D
CornishGirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Wonderful! Very touching.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Ohh... That was Great! XD

And i was right, more or less, about the meaning of "Behind me" thing.

Absolutely Great!
ReneesWings chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I couldn't bear seeing this at only 69 reviews. This was wonderful! I loved how everything was taken from an outsider point of view. It's nice to have something that focuses on the relationship of the brother's rather than a hunt or a constant bickering. All the different characters blended and moved around each other in natural ways, they felt like real people. You did an excellent job!
Abby chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I thought I'd read all your stories, more than once. However, I feel like I somehow missed this one. I don't remember ever reading it. I loved it, as usual. You rock at hurt/comfort. :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I loved seeing how Sam and Dean fit into this family as Dean was recovering. How Dean was able to talk to Jeremy the way he needed even when he was half out of his head and thinking he was talking to a younger Sam.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
oh, I loved this so, so much. Lydia's a lovely OC.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Awesome story. I loved the family you created, and how present Dean was in the story even though he was unconscious for the majority. It's great how you showed the boys' vulnerability in this situation and how accepting and accommodating the family was to them. Thanks for sharing! -tvj12
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 8/18/2011