Reviews for How to NOT Write a Legolas Fanfic
Aa chapter 12 . 6/1
Words cannot express how much I love this entire story, and how relieved I am to find someone who actually agrees with me on the horrible notion of MPREG. Thank you.
Lydwina Marie chapter 4 . 3/16
Valar, I'm laughing so hard right now! I love this!
Nargothrond chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
Can you do a parody about the Fellowship in Moria and how Legolas hates darkness and gets bullied by Gimli and then comforted by Frodo/Aragorn/Pippin/Merry etc. and then shares a TRAUMATIC, ANGSTFILLED PAST story with them all? xD
Nargothrond chapter 10 . 4/8/2016
I love this so much! And I definitely recognize the Legolas-meeting-Aragorn chapter, although I'm not opposed to such cliches as long as they're done well! :D
zandax chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
amazing I love it
maybe you oculd do one on mary sues next
that would be cool because the are annoying and pointless it eould be great to see how that parody would be written
read the whole fanfic and love it...
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
OMG those last paragraphs had me laughing insanely XD
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
jajajajajajajajaj wow this really had me cracking up!

Ah, Legolas by Laura. It occurs to me that in a way that Laura girl won because almost everyone in the lotr fanfic community knows it, albeit not the best if not one of the worst, it still makes the reader laugh at how bad it is.
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
loool I've found some of these! As a kid I thought they were great, until I look back at them and wonder how I could ever even read them...

Well this was fun once more.
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
I think this will be a super fun read. I am already laughing. Sadly my childhood was marked with this sort of fanfiction as my first type of Legolas fanfiction. Cuz I had entered a specific site, not fanfiction net, and it was full of these and me, being a naive child, didn't know how to search for better. Alas, I suffered heartbreaks in my naivete.
jamie.221 chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
At this point I'm laughing (and cringing) too much to stop. This is hilarious XD
Guest chapter 12 . 5/10/2015
THIS IS PURE GOLD LORD HAVE MERCY AHAH FINALLY SOMEONE DARES TO POINT IT ALL OUT

The parts with ANGST-FILLED PAST got me every time :D

Bless the Valar for you and your wonderful writing style, honestly this is one of the best things I have ever read.

Please keep up the fabulous work, and don't ever change.
Thranduil's Party Moose VIII chapter 9 . 4/4/2015
Can I just say that Gimli's accent is actually Welsh.
Thranduil's Party Moose VIII chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
Thranduil, Legolas' father is called Thranduil. I'm a fan of the whole 'character-as-child-fluffiness' but sometimes it does get stupid.
RandomTacos23 chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
Okay- I have- regained- NOPEE! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHWHWJWKJWKWJWVACGHCEUDGJCWSYDSWVSJAKKIEHHBD VDBDNBNNBWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABHWHAHAHAHAHBHWHHABBHWHHABABAHAHAHHAHABABAHA!
Anyways, amazing! Profound! Swag! Galadrielfrodogondorwyn is THE. ABSOLUTE. BEST. ELF NAME EVAHHHHHHH! WOWOOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWO!
*standing ovation*
RandomTacos23 chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA! OH MY LAWDY LAWD LAWD! OH MY GOSH THAT IS THEEEEE MOST HALARIOUS- BWAHAHAHAHHAA OH MY GOSH!
hahahhahahahah