Reviews for At the Edge of Insanity
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Just relatable enough to make me shiver.
Thanks for the high, love.
Muuwah.
Midori Yoshida chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
You really captured what it is like to be afraid of you own mind. Great job.
SlasherrGirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Absolutely amazing story...of course in reading this my dorky harry potter encyclopedia part of my brain saw this

'This isn't real, is it…' he asks. Frowning he adds. 'It's real, but it's not…This is all happening inside my mind, isn't it?'

and thought of this

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

My weird brain aside, one of the best Reid one-shots i've read.
Thelostone2013 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wow - that was great. Definitly an interesting view of what Spencer could become - wonderful work!
paper.creations chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Absolutely brilliant. You wrote him so well, always questioning, his mind never at rest. And the last line totally broke my heart.

Wonderfully written fic! I loved it.

-Maggie
Tani May Trybrand chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wow... that was simly amazing, you captured so much emotion, great job.
xMy.November.Insanityx chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Insanely powerful.

I'm not sure if you were aiming for this, but I was pretty close to tears at many points in this. You've managed to capture Reid's character behind the scenes - when he wasn't profiling some unsub or another. The facts about the stars at the beginning only proved how much of a (loveable) genius he really is. :)

I now feel that 'There is no strait jacket for the mind' is the best saying ever to be associated with Spencer Reid. Amazing job. :)
CRIMINAL-MINDZ-FANZ chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Aww the poor darling, his greatest fear is coming to pass here.

I hope they never go this route with him, would be too heartbreaking to even think about.

That line "I know what it's like to be afraid of your own mind" is so hauntingly sad.