Reviews for Words Like Violence
MsAttitude14 chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
really hope you come back to this story. Just found it and think it's really good!
Party-Like-A-Hawkstar chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
Loovee3 why why why hasn't you updated in 8 months? :( it waas getting very good! :) xoxo
keshpeach chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
I have never read a bamon fanfic where bamon was so in love like this fanfic and it excites me. Damon is so sweet and caring towards bonnie that it makes my heart melt. Bonnie knows how lucky she is and is not taking it for granted and I love that about this pairing. Please update soon im so excited to see what happens next.(:
keshpeach chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
Bonnie and Damon has had some really good times. I love that elena even had a flashback of how much these two love each other.(:
keshpeach chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
Omg I flove you! Damon and bonnie are finally on the road of reuniting! I have been waiting forever haha.(:
keshpeach chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
That katherine is a bitch!I knew something wasn't right and bonnie better believe him. Katherine needs to get whats coming to her for this. Damon made my heart break in this chapter.:(
keshpeach chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Omg these two are making me sad! Please let them see each other and have an actual talk about what happened.:(
keshpeach chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Wow this is such an emotional chapter. Damon just wants to hear bonnie's voice and i'm beginning to feel sorry for him. I wonder if something possessed him or something when he was about to sleep with that blonde?
keshpeach chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Wow this was an interesting chap. Damon is missing his little witch but then again the reason he is in such a situation is because of himself.
keshpeach chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Damon should be ashamed of himself for leaving bonnie. I want him to pay for this lol.
aprilf00l chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
Awesome story! Loved that Damon wants her to tell her dad about them being together...that's so sweet!
randomlittleme chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
Haha 'my dad's gonna kill me' made me laugh. The conclusion of the argument made me laugh too!:D Glad Damon wants to do things right with Bonnie and that Katherine won't get in the way of their relationship seeing how connected they are to each other...I love them together and Stelena of course!;)
itsRoisi chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
itsRoisi chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
I can't stand them! :(
itsRoisi chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Awww Poor Bon, I don't understand what the happened with Damon!