Reviews for Edward and Bella Love in the 1800's
fay chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
O.M.G when are the next chapters coming I can't wait!? Its awesome lots of love. I hope u write soon
DJW Isabella Cullen chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
I am intrigued I can't wait for more...
lilaclune chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
more! more! more! please! im a big fan of bella and edward in a jane austen era..please update soon! take care and good luck! :)
Pounce21 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
This story is very intriguing so far and I would love to read more!
pen2paper93 chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
I love the story. You won't believe how long I've been looking for a story like this and there's not many jane austin type fanfictions.

I can't wait to read more! :)
Snusa chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
glad edward at least protect her, or try hehehe maybe not that easy when it seems that his mother are not happy about this

leeloo4you chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
Love love the story! Does Edward really wanna make a go of this, or are we going to find out later that he's really in love with someone else. I mean it's obvious he doesn't like Rosalie but I'd hate it if he was having a secret affair with Tanya or someone. Please update soon :)
Snusa chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
hmm one thing, can edward really sell the estate without marrying bella...or did the attorney say that edward did inheritance the estate when bella didnt listen?

/hug :)
Snusa chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
so what is esme up to... cant say it sounds to be any good...:D

Snusa chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
hehehe loved the last line from edward heheheh. Only one problem, it was to short ;) i want more :D hehehe sorry really good so far :D

Twilover 040 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I really like arranged marriage stories :) This was really good :) Keep it up!
Snusa chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
oh this sounds like lot of fun :D so looking forward to be reading more :D