Reviews for Led Zeppelin III
Pandorama chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Just discovered this story - it's great. Not that there's much to compare it to, but this is really the only good NewsRadio fic I've read. Very in-character and true to the show. Well done!
Goldenrod Lockhart chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
(It's after the show. The cast and crew have wrapped up and I'm sitting at Bill's desk)

My first question is "where were you when NewsRadio was still on?"

All jokes aside, this did qualify for an episode of NewsRadio. A few bits here and there could be adjusted a little bit and it would be just right. So many quotes were in this one, like Jimmy's "But I'm so afraid to be hurt again, Dave!" and Lisa's whole "I love how you say my name like that." bit. Man, I also liked Joe pulling out a roll of duct tape to "fix the self-destructing radio booth". You right, all it needs is a studio audience and the lovely cast.

As for how accurately you've written the characters, all of them are pretty much like their television counterparts. The way you've written Bill is so much like on the show. Only he would trick Matthew like that.

Well, all in all, I hope you come up with more "Episodes" to share with us. It's only us fans that keeps the show alive...or the spirit of the show at least. Well, gotta go! (Gets up and goes to the elevators, remembers they aren't real and decides to go watch them film pick up shots) Oh yeah, I think this place (Indicates the Elevator hall) is called the "Foyer". Yeah, I think it's pronounced "Four yay". Maybe check it out, I dunno. Well, see ya!