Reviews for Clouded Eyes: My Ending
franny93 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
oh God thank you! thank you so much for writing this! I read the other ending and it was just way too sad, I cant stand character death! so it was such a relief to be able to read your ending as well and I prefer this one! I SO prefer this one xD thanks for putting it up 3
pyrosnightmare chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
i love that you had bones paraphrase one gunnery sergeant leroy jethro gibbs on the difference between types of slaps. if it was unintentional, even better. gibbs is the one character i love more than old spock. (new spock is fourth on the list.)

i like your ending as much as i liked the ending to the original fic. you are a talented writer.
SeverusDmitri18 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I would say that is a better ending.
tangawarra chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I absolutely loved this. Fantastic!
PimaBean chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Wow.

I'm just so blown away by this right now; it's such an epic take on Clouded Eyes. Everything was great! The only thing that I'm a bit on the iffy side about is how easily Jim forgave him - some grovelling would've been nice - and yet, it works in some weird way. Wonderful work!

Also, is it just me, or was there a Law-Abiding Citizen reference in the whole barn scene?
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
awsome i loved it soo much just wow...i crie di laughed i wow just wow great job
CaptainInsaneD chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
THANK YOU! OMG! I was dying for her to finish this, but you came in and gave it a good ending. Again, Thank you!
mjHOPE94 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
oh dear...

how am I going to follow this! this was quite amazing. i mean come on girl! i still have to write my story and now i'll be tempted to steal some of your plot-tribbles (lol!) because mine are playing hide and seek with me... sigh... but this was so frickin EPIC! you did such an amazing job that MY job just got ten times harder!:D and thanks for the kudos! (o)

love you!