Reviews for Daniel vs freedom
East Coast Captain chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I hate Shaw with a passion thank you for satisfying me with this death.
jaytoyz chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
You are awesome little piece of Shate mail. Seriously, just wonderful! Reminded me of that classic poem...Roses are red, Violets are blue, Daniel Shaw's a big D Bag and so's Daniel Shaw...sometimes good thoughts get repeated. JT
goddessofbirth chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Ha Ha Ha! Sarah ran Shaw over! With a tank Casey requisitioned for her! Probably with a smile on both of their faces!
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Hahahahaha! That was freaking brilliant! Fantastic job! I loved it! Short and to the point, exactly what it needed to be!

until next time,

Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Sounds like Sarah is making up for her mistakes.
Costas TT chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Do I detect a hint of Big Red One with just a pinch of The Beast of War (or vice versa) here?

That's the way for Shaw to go, hehe.
atcDave chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
What really works here, is that you've developed the character of Daniel Shaw, in ways far more sophisticated and nuanced than anything we saw on screen. If we ever see Shaw again on the show, I hope it is for a very similar scene!
Tynianrex chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Nope, not good enough. He must SUFFER.

Sorry; Ive been re-watching Season 3 and last night it was Vs. the mask. Damn, I never thought that it was posible to actualy HATE a tv character.

Anyway, great news on the expanded chapter of heritage, it was an awesome chapter. Are you going to re-post it or should we keep "refreshingW" the current one?
genie4u chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Now this is what I call as proper closure for the most "awesome" character of Season 3.
Balthazar497 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Mwhahahaha the only good Shaw is a dead Shaw
supesfan18 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
great job, its about time shaw got his due.