Reviews for Morning
gridlockjaw13 chapter 35 . 3/17
I just loved this, and I'm really picky about canon. I found the characterizations not only convincing, but even familiar, as if I was reading another book in the saga. I particularly loved the plot line, which was full of surprises and great twist and turns, and gave so much insight into these characters journey.
Thank you for this creative, conscientious, and compelling story. I fell in love with Edward 7 Bella all over again.
Allea chapter 35 . 3/1
It's a tribute to your story that I review it at the end, because I was so engrossed in reading that I couldn't stop! Very well written! I absolutely loved the plot. Great great great.
Bella Katelyn chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
I was enjoying this Story, but now I'm not so sure. Why can't people just let Bella nd Edward be happy and not mess with them
rainbow1825 chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
Keep going, keep going!
Ashley Laredo chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Aaaaah what's wrong with Bella?! I'm so scared!
Cherub Guy chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Who is the Cherub guy?
HauntingHarmoni chapter 22 . 3/16/2013
Way too much fluff. Try to use a little more actual storyline.
foreverprincess chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
I'm always looking for really good post-BD stories, that are actually somewhat realistic, and this one is awesome! (They have become really hard to find!) I love the humor between Edward and Bella so far and I can't wait to keep reading.
Neo27pz chapter 35 . 2/13/2013
Exelent storry
mariasfharris chapter 35 . 12/6/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/20/2012
Wonderful story. You captured the essence of Edward and Bella and the Cullens. Nessie was adorable. Love the sub-plot with the doll house mystery! The only negative thing I can see is that I absolutely hated how negative Bella was during her "condition". I wanted to reach into the pages and slap her. I will add the story to my favorites! I throughly enjoyed it.
sulin0105 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Wonderful chapter again. Thanks!
sulin0105 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I am so glad I found this story! I'm always appreciative of well-written, grammatically sound stories. I'm enjoying this so far.
twilightgran chapter 35 . 9/22/2012
Great story, thanks.)
Kikita chapter 35 . 9/3/2012
Just dropping a note to say that I really loved your story. :)