Reviews for Morning
sersmom chapter 35 . 2/2
Very nice! I love it when I can find a well-written T-rated story. Very original plot line. A wonderful glimpse of Edward's past.
Sorry I didn't review more but I just went from one chapter to the next without stopping. Great read!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/9/2014
Absolutely loved every bit of this story. I found it by simply entering Bella and Edward and "after breaking dawn" I've read many post series stories, but I devoured yours- all of it- in a 24 hour span. I love that the characterizations are accurate and the scenario is believable. Wish you'd written more epics to read, but i'm thankful for this one. Quite a lot of work, so glad you shared this gem.
Caz1105 chapter 35 . 10/10/2014
I'm afraid I skipped most later chapters after Bella changed,, not my idea of a Edward Bella story at all. Disappointed...
Caz1105 chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Enjoying your story enormously. Would love some EPov xx
RDoster2012 chapter 35 . 8/29/2014
I REALLY enjoyed reading this story! It was a very interesting twist to things! I REALLY wish there was a sequel to it!
kiwihipp chapter 35 . 7/22/2014
That was quite a story! I have been reading all day, neglecting my housework etc., but I have enjoyed reading this. What a horrid thing to happen to anyone!
kiwihipp chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
You write in such a fun way! I have been laughing at the antics in the past seven chapters! Really nicely written!
HauntingHarmoni chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
complete fanfictions make me happy :)
gridlockjaw13 chapter 35 . 3/17/2014
I just loved this, and I'm really picky about canon. I found the characterizations not only convincing, but even familiar, as if I was reading another book in the saga. I particularly loved the plot line, which was full of surprises and great twist and turns, and gave so much insight into these characters journey.
Thank you for this creative, conscientious, and compelling story. I fell in love with Edward 7 Bella all over again.
Allea chapter 35 . 3/1/2014
It's a tribute to your story that I review it at the end, because I was so engrossed in reading that I couldn't stop! Very well written! I absolutely loved the plot. Great great great.
Ginerva Bonnie Potter chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
I was enjoying this Story, but now I'm not so sure. Why can't people just let Bella nd Edward be happy and not mess with them
rainbow1825 chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
Keep going, keep going!
Ashley Laredo chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Aaaaah what's wrong with Bella?! I'm so scared!
Cherub Guy chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Who is the Cherub guy?
HauntingHarmoni chapter 22 . 3/16/2013
Way too much fluff. Try to use a little more actual storyline.