Reviews for Buffy's Chance
yuiop chapter 4 . 1/5
Nice
valerie21601 chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Very good story and details, but why call your story an Adventure/Romance when you clearly aren't going to allow Buffy and Spike to become a couple, again, in your time travel story.

You didn't explain, in anyway, how Spike getting his soul, caused the First Evil to be able to do what it did in Season 7? Why was it such an awful wrong thing to do? In what way had Spike's soul tipped the balance scale, between good and evil? Will the Potentials be completely erased, in this new timeline?

Well, I know it's been years since you last posted a new chapter. You bring up some excellent points, overlooked in the tv show.
SpaztasticalMaiden13 chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
This story is awesome! Please keep it going! Good luck and happy writing!
gottaloveva chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
PLEASE update soon! :) There's not another story like this one and I can't wait to read more! :)
gottaloveva chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
I love this story so far! :) PLEASE update soon! :)
jit67 chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Excellent story! Can't wait for the next update!
moviemistress452 chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
I really really enjoyed reading this! I hope you update again someday!
Demons Of Doom chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Damn it. I hate good stories that ended abruptly when things got interesting. Shame on you.
amberrobin chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
i only just read this and although it's been a long time i'm really hopeful that you will finish this FANTASTIC! story.
JAB96 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
im loving this story keep writing
brokenangelwings16 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
plz keep writing
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Great story. Please continue
Turnip713 chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
I really hope you continue this, it could go so many interesting places
Kittyfantaztico chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
OMG! Great story, I really like how you're doing this. I'm looking forward to you're next post.
SoGrey chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
I agree with almost everything 'random shoes' said, but KILL THE JELLO MONSTERS FIRST! Then come back and finish this story.