Reviews for Elements
CrimsonPearlAlice chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
I'm shocked that this doesn't have more reviews, this story is very well written and you have Edmund's character down very well. I was a bit surprised at how Edmund was reunited with his siblings but I think you did a fabulous job wrapping up the story. Great work!
amour de amour de amour chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Oh my gosh. I remember reading this fic I have no clue how long ago-definitely more than a year ago- and I just now thought of it. This is probably one out of about two of my all time favorite Narnia fics, probably even one of the best out of ALL of this stories on this site. I'm so glad I thought about it! I can't wait to read it for the millionth time :) Sorry for babbling, I just wanted you to know how much I love this story. Anyway, thanks for sharing and keep being amazing!
OUATLovr chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
I loved it! This story was written so well; it's one of my favorites on this site. Good job! And I loved all the angst even after Edmund returned.
sailor68 chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
Really good story! Thank you!
Allie Danger chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
Did you notice my reviews? They were so poor of words, i was too busy reading xd
But i loved this so much
It was beautiful, full of edmund-drama i love, and it was fantastic
Allie Danger chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
Awesome again
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awesomeeee
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 14 . 1/24/2011
I just found this story, and there is only one word for it - Epic.

I look forward to finding the time to reading the sequel.
dbd823 chapter 14 . 1/21/2011
Yay! This story was *amazing!* I can't believe it's over! *Shakes head in wonder* I really really enjoyed this story, and I think you did a great job describing everything that happened, and 'fixing Edmund up' after all that stuff happened with Mahir. I mean, the werewolf and the hag? Nice touches! I was getting worried near the end, there, that Edmund was gonna die, after just beginning to feel like he was back to normal, but you made it work out perfectly. Thanks for writing this and perking my day up just a little bit more!
LeneLyche chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
OMGosh Lain! It feels weird, reading this after designing her outfits! Hehe!

Enjoying it so far, it pulls in you in straight off, well done!

Neia x