Reviews for To the Bone
Poor timbers. I feel like Jason would kill Ivy no question if he found out
jj chapter 2 . 2/13
wowsa
Leradomi chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
this story is incredibly done. I think because you didn't use a graphic rape scene you leave the reader listening from the POV of Robin trying to hide it and later Batman trying to figure it out/deal with it.
Beautifully done. Please do more like these, love the POV's way that you write.
touch.the.sound chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
This story is extremely chilling, and touching. You truly captured emotion here. I love it!
moonlightfrog chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is really well-written and dramatic; poor Tim, and poor Bruce for not knowing how to deal with the aftermath.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
This actually had me tearing up,reading what happened to poor Tim...
Tribi chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Great story, for some strange reason I was in the mood for Tim Drake angst and this hit the spot exactly. I even read it twice.

Thanks!
Crazy Queen Of Darkness chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
wow, this was disturbing and excellently written.
Darknight chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Yay. My daily dose of torture and angst is now complete. Batcat! I love it. Poor Tim, so messed up. XD
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
BATCAT! How adorable. If I ever get a dog, it'll either be named Ace or Krypto. "It crawled into a paper bag!" That is so totally my sister. It does get annoying.

I want bat-symbol cookies!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
That was... wow.
Master Elora Dannan chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Sorry, the annoying review function cut out my Bruce-descriptor. Let me try this again, in a way that won't get it deleted. The Bruce I mentioned liking is the "Awkward and Hesitant Too-Young Father of Too Many Teenagers" Bruce. Which makes it predictable and adorable that Inpain!Timmy just has to HINT that he wants a black cat and Bruce goes running out to get one. If Tim had mumbled that he wanted the moon, I think Wayne Industries would be in the process of buying it, or Bruce would be working out a way for Clark to go get it for him. (lol not really. Well, maybe. I could imagine Bruce buying PART of the moon for him. Or having Clark fly Tim there. He'd probably do that.)
Master Elora Dannan chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Yikes. This is both heart-breaking and heart-warming and freaky and funny, all at the same time. The BADTHINGS! from the beginning to Tim spamming Kon with pictures of Batcat (awesome-st name ever), and everyone's reactions...very well done. I especially love your !Bruce, which is a part of his character I enjoy exploring, if only because we don't see him often enough. A trippy-on-drugs Tim mumbles something about kittens, and I went "Oh, yeah, he's gonna..." and Bruce dashes out and comes back with a black one and looks so RELIEVED that he got it right. _ Cuteness...I would love to read more of this, if you're interested in continuing it.
Tokiyoshi chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Wow! I really love your story! Love that you added another chapter in there. Thanks so much for writing! The emotion you captured from Tim to Bruce is really nice. Keep writing!
cameronx chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
wow, really love this story, despite its disturbing facets. reminds me of the book Magnetic Field(s) by Loewinsohn, though this is perhaps a bit more graphic