Reviews for Doctor Who with Rose Tyler
Rosie Vulpes chapter 42 . 7/3
C'mon Jack, everyone knows that if you see a wardrobe that looks like the one from Narnia, you must check it out. It is practically impossible not to. You just have to check, just to make sure.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 36 . 7/3
It makes sense. At least in those times.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 14 . 7/3
I just realized how much I am anticipating the scene where Jack meets Shakespeare.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 3 . 7/3
I always wanted to know why the Doctor had a ring in his pocket? Especially after doomsday? Why did I ask that question? My heart hurts now
midnightscar17 chapter 15 . 12/31/2016
Ron Weasley was ugly n so was snape. I hated the ending

Harry hermione pairing
xHiddenReaderx chapter 18 . 2/25/2016
Where is "Rose Tyler 2" ? I can't find it
bad wolf chapter 36 . 7/10/2015
Not being racist at all only historically sound
bad wolf chapter 30 . 7/9/2015
Very good just watch out for this sites auto correct because it switches words
bad wolf chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
I do but as a better companion who is roses friend even though this doesn't matter because you've already decided
Moonlit Words chapter 44 . 6/7/2015
I just want to hug you so much for getting rose and the doctor together but not rubbing romance and smut and stuff in my face! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Moonlit Words chapter 28 . 6/5/2015
There should most definitely be a musical episode of DW! I would love to hear them all sing!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/19/2014
Don't worry! It's not racist at all. Just, unfortunately, historical.
The long song chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
BRAVO! A work well done! I loved the relationship between the Doctor and Rose and the Companions
Magemaster chapter 63 . 10/4/2014
I love this! Please tell me that you're going to finish it at some point? Well done, decently written, and captivating.
The outsiders Queen chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
Oh i envy your awesome writing skills, they are far better then mine :C this is some good it makes me wanna cry at how good you did.