Reviews for Unrequited
Lady Von Ebstein chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I really loved your story.

This fandom is not exploited enough. I can not even find stories in French, my maternal language (I hope I don't massacre Shakespeare's language)

This is why I am so grateful to writer like you who publish fic on this subject (particulary Snafu/Sledge, I have to admit) but even more to those who have a style as beautiful as yours.

Bravo. I can only beg you to write more stories about them. Oh, please.
Loki's Derp Face chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
There needs to be a "The Pacific Part 7.5" with this in it. The night after the "Look at my eyes" scene. Okay, wishful thinking, but I don't care. THIS IS AMAZING OH MY WIZARD GOD. I love Snafu/Sledge, it's my "Pacific" OTP. Wonderful story.
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Wow this was really well written.

Poetic but still in fits in with the situation. Looove this :D
josefine.mailgmail.com chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Veery well written, their thoughts and spoken words are so true to character that the entire scene feels fully possible! How, how, how can we make you write another one of these? I'm in love with it. If you make another one I'll illustrate it! Email me if interested :) take care
southern cross chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
this, this was just gorgeous. Oh my God, i want to reach through my monitor and pull this scene into my living room.

You are my favorite person in the whole wide world right now for creating this. Hot and dirty and special and I want my own Snafu right now.

yum. i am typing fast so i can go back and reread it and just wish for an alternate ending ;)

love love love it.
YukiKyo chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
A very interesting story. I like the way you write its very poetic. Yet I thought that didn't allow 'you' POV stories.

Good none the less.