Reviews for Fictitious Recorder
Thomas the Traveler chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
A very creative way of getting a good point across. While there are plenty of stories I enjoy that are not to canon, I do find the ones that are are usually more engaging, as it usually takes more effort for someone to stick to 'the rules' of the category they are writing in, and therefore they put more effort into the story as a whole. Good night!
Darktiger09 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I love this, it made me laugh, and it also brought an excellent point across, one that I have been trying to make for nearly two years now.

Well done!

Signed: Darktiger09
Scyphi chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
The problem with writing a series of stories is that no matter what, you're always going to have hits and misses. The Redwall books are no exception; it's going to have a few misses every now and then. The skill comes from making sure you have more hits than misses. Whether or not a series succeeds at that, however, is a matter of personal opinion.

I concur with the point you're making here, though. It takes more than good penmanship and an interesting tale to make a good story, and more so still when doing any type of fanfiction, and this doesn't begin to cover historical writing. The people who fail to realize this are doomed to fail at writing. :

Anyway, a quaint little oneshot. :)