Reviews for Never as it seems
Fred80 chapter 15 . 11/27/2013
Please continue...
Fred80 chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
Thank you for updating. I hope to see Sayid soon...
Fred80 chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Please can you really finish your story ?
Fred80 chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Very glad to see this update ! Please continue...
Fred80 chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
No more update ?
Fred80 chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
Please update soon...
EMILY0908 chapter 11 . 5/22/2011
:O I am speechless right now...
The Pedantic Lady Pendragon chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
Absolutely brilliant! well worth the wait! keep up the good work!
Olimpia chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
WOW! i dont think i can find the words to sum this chapter up.. it definately beats all of the other chapters put together.. i did not expect any of that and how it all came head to head but it was definately worth the wait! :D I LOVED IT AND IT WAS AMAZING! SERIOUSLY AWESOME! i dont think i can find the right word to describe how great it was, but hopefully ive gotten my point across. I hope your personal stuff is all okay :) and dont worry about the wait because it was definately worth it :D
Temerice chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
Yay, a new chapter!

Oooh, thrilling! I never suspected Sam was a spy! Very clever : D And I'm so curious about Samantha's past. What was in thatdeposit box? Why was Richard Alpert after her? Why was she on the run? Questionssss but no answeeers! *explodes*

Poor Nathan. I never liked him but I don't think he deserved to die /: . Oh well, at least it was nice to know what he was thinking while in the pit.

"This kind of smile was usually followed by Ana's fist and a satisfying crack of a broken nose." Brilliant : DD. That couldn't have been written better.

...Wait, why there was no bonus scene? D;

Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter ~
Temerice chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
You're probably heard this about hundred times, but I laughed so much at the bonus scene. It was genius! Poor Nathan, he's just being a little emo boy and Ana decides that he must be an Other when he's just angsty. : D

Ooooh, it's Richard! :O Well, wasn't that a surprise :3. Didn't expect him at all. Can't wait to see what he's up to.

Aw, I was really planning to post you an OC character, but then I couldn't come up with a good character, so I decided to let someone else do it, thinking you would get dozens of characters.

Taylor is such a great character. She was sweet, taking care of Samantha and bringing her WAFFLES! 3

What? Bruises? O.o Who is after Samantha? Who? Why? What? What, what, WHAT? *explodes*

Aww, like I've said before, I just love Ana here 3. I don't know what was so funny in "What. The. Fuck.", but for some reason I laughed at it the most. It was just so... So... Okay, can't explain it, but it was funny : D. And Bernard's hairy butt was too much information to me, too xD

"'I hope you packed your bikinis,' Ana said and started to dig vigorously." - Another best line EVER.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep writing, you're awesome ~
LostInLost18 chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
Ooh, sounds fun! :D Ok, I'll give it a go, but coming up with good OCs isn't my specialty :P

Name: Taylor-Anne Lockley

Appearance: 5'4, fiery red hair, green eyes. Not exactly skinny, but not fat either. Has an aversion to denim, so always sports outdoorsy clothing.

Personality: She's quite abrasive, doesn't get pushed around. Sticks up for people who can't stick up for themselves. Can be quite stubborn, but has a good heart. Prefers the outdoors to the indoors.

Background info: Her mouth tends to get her into trouble quite a bit. Lives with her dad and her brother, Matt. Her mother left home when she was 8 and hasn't maintained contact with the family since. Losing her mother has made her tough, but she still has a vulnerable side. Is good at hunting and climbing, so she's quite athletic.

Interaction with Sam: Is fiercely protective of Sam. She doesn't want her to get hurt, but at the same time knows she's gotta let her grow. Tries to use the almost sisterly connection she has to replace the bond her mother stripped away from the family.

There ya go :P A piss poor attempt at creating an OC :P
LostInLost18 chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
Fantastic chapter. Filled with suspense and the bonus scene was hilarious! Loved it! Keep going :D
LostInLost18 chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Another gripping chapter! Poor Sam! Ana seemed particularly well written here and I loved it! Sorry I've not reviewed this chapter *blushes* I've been busy lol :P Anyhoo, this chapter was fantastic...On to the next! :D
Temerice chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
Aw, you made my day by saying I made your day : D. You rock, too ~

Oooh, mysteries! I like it! OuO

I also like the beginning of this chapter. It made Ana look kind of... softer. More empathick. Funny, at first I didn't like her at all, and just when I started to like her, she died D: . Luckily there's fanfiction. Now I would count Ana as one of my favourites ~

You also described very well how Samantha felt. Referring her condition to a "balloon filled with helium" was really nice. I really like how she hugs everybody! 3

Oh, and one thing that I forgot to mention in my last comment: I lllllove those bonus scenes! They always make me laugh so hard : D

Keep going, I'm looking forward to next chapter ~