Reviews for KORRA: Winds of Change
Jokermask18 chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Cool.
Katsumara chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
Another awesome chapter, and welcome back!
Jokermask18 chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
I love it. LOK rocked but this is great too and the theme of change and the world becoming less spiritual is a great theme. I hope this continues.
AssesAdvenger chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Animal guide! It can't be true is it true? Please tell me that's a referece to Star Trek! If it is you are awesome! If not...well your still awesome! This story is great!
Katsumara chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Another fun chapter here, Willy! Nice to see you again. Been a while!
Revolation chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
i realized your intro is like the intro for the show. i feel late now. lol
Revolation chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
I like how you revealed the chief to be katara. Now in this part,:

"He grabs Meelo, and Earthbends a column under them, launching them on top of the steel girders.

"Whoa,whoa,whoa!" yells Meelo, losing his balance on the thin steel slab, but Jorra grabs him before they could fall."

At the beginning of the first sentence, He should be changed to She. Then in the second sentence, Jorra should become Korra. That is all.
Revolation chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
First, let me say this is easily the best Korra story on this website so far. Now for a small critique. I don't know if it is just your writing style, but the narration seemed strange to me.

For example: "A huge mob of people from the town meeting saw the display, and are going after them!"

It seems like for the narrations you are switching tenses or something. It should be like, "A huge mob of people stared gathering and began chasing after them" or something like that. The "are going after them.." messes with the tenses. There are other instances in the narration, so I don't know if it is your style, but if not, then this is just a simple critique as that what reviews are for. Keep this up. Can't wait til comic-con in july where we get more korra news. :)
Katsumara chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
Another awesome chapt here, Willy. Really liking how this is heading. Makes me anxious for the Korra story in the future for Avatar.
I.D.Gr chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I've been reading this story since chapter 5 and I have to say this is the best Korra story in existence!

I think on of the things that I love the most is how you portray Tenzin. He isn't the lame happy-go lucky wise airbending teacher. Instead, he has depth, inner conflict, some of Sokka's skepticism and, obviously some problems

with his Aang's spiritual perspective on things.

Another great thing about this story is the fact that it

doesn't just concentrate only on how Korra will learn airbending, it also focuses on the anti-benders of Republic City.

As great as this story is, there could still be some minor improvements. I think that the exclamation mark and the bold text should only be used sparingly. It's okay in diologue, but anywhere else, it kinda distracts the reader. Also, I think sometimes the story has a little too much of a 'script-like' feeling. Like In chapter 2, you could elaborate more instead of just saying 'Korra and Meelo chill at the Jasmine Dragon'. You could comment on what they're doing or describe it a little more. Not so much that I start to skim the paragraphs but just enough to give us readers a

feel for what the setting and atmosphere is.

In chapter 4, I think it's absolutely hilarious that Appa has to lick Korra in order to talk to her! On the other hand, I doubt that his saliva would stay on her when she gets to the physical world.

Overall, this story is still amazing. Still room for a little tweaking, but you have a great plot, depth, you portrayed the characters nicely and, hey, you can speak Chinese?

Well, looking forward to reading more from you! :)
Lady Rini chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
Can't wait for Korra to go back. Its going to be Chaotic and fun. I'm glad decided to go back to free Republic city.
Katsumara chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
Nice work here, Willy. Do keep up the great work. Glad to see more updates on this story.
MeeloXKorra chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Great! I can't wait for the real Korra to come out, but this one is definitely a good substitute. I love how much thinking has been put into its creation.
Katsumara chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
Welcome back! Another awesome chapter here, Willy. :D Keep up the great work.
BundleofContradictions chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Okay, I had to read it a few times, but I think I got it: Di & Li are Waterbenders, both from the Northern tribe. Xiao & Wei Tung are Earthbenders, WT can Metalbend (he comes from Toph's home city!). Meelo's the lone Firebender, and he has a "cooler than thou" attitude. They're all guys.

The gang is fun, but Tenzin is more interesting. A repressed Airbender because he inherited Sokka's sketicism. I know he'll have to learn to appreciate spirituality, but don't get rid of all the skepticism. It makes him more interesting (and the potential for sarcastic humor goes up)!

Keep on writing!