Reviews for Five Times Cal Let Gillian Know
KamiNytha chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Great story - loved the progression of their relationship, unhurried and totally natural. It was sweet too - and i needed something lik that with the current season (though the most recent episode seems to be heading back in the right direction). Anyway, thanks for the mood uplift :)
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I loved this story! It made me very happy. Thanks! :)
FritzKebab chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Super sweet! I love how you've captured their whole history in one neat package.
Irish-coffee chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
So cute ! I love your story D
rtlnord chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Honestly...one of the best fanfics I ve read...just absolutely love the structure, your writing style...! Amazing work!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
So lovely. Such plausible, believable, perfectly in character scenes from their friendship. Beautiful :)
yaba chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
awww well this was an absolute treat. I'm incredibly partial to well written, non-cheesy fluff and there was plenty of that in here. You are a wonderful writer and your ability to create comfortable yet interesting situations for these characters is greatly entertaining. I enjoyed especially parts 2 and 5. Very different in terms of tone and subject matter but very nice and the highlights for me, even though all of it was great!

Yana
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I have no idea why, but I have this insane love for 5 things fics. Always have. It's almost guaranteed that you'll get fangirl squeal from me.

I- I'm pretty sure this actually happened. Down to the exact type of guy who tried to poach her. It's a never-before seen deleted scene from their ever mysterious relationship :) LOVE.

II- Just... he's so mopey and self-deprecating and she's just there, picking him up off the ground and dusting him off.

III - I love this one. It's a little tense, a little sad, a little dark. I love that she asks for his opinion, and the way they both act afterward. So restrained and obvious. AWESOME.

IV - More fear!Cal. Oh, angsty times. Yeah, you go and get your cuddle on, Cal Lightman.

V- PERFECTION. I think this is how I want the very last scene of the very last episode to be. SERIOUSLY. Just... ALL of it. Methinks you should take the last part and make it a bigger fic. Um yes please.
StepFurther chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS! can it be more amazing? it's BRILLIANT and FANTASTICALLY sweet!
Tomellie chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Just what I needed. Adorable :)
nikkidog chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
great title - that was really nice. loved the ending!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Ah sweet and fluffy. They should be together. Thanks fir writing and sharing.
JanuaryLight chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Adorable! With the amount of pure angst that has been collecting here lately, I'm really glad to see something more on the fluffy side.
ActressQueen11 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Loved this idea! It's always nice to read touching one-shot stories like this. I liked how the title set you up for 5 separate scenes, and i liked how the scenes were dispersed amongst their lives together. Great idea and wonderful writing!
Fearsome Foursome chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wonderful scenes that tell you everything you need to know about their friendship and love! Happy birthday to pottermaniac! Thanks for sharing her present with all of us!