Reviews for When The Impossible Becomes Possible
Lula6791 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Well in this one-shot, one can feel the pain of the characters specially Damon's pain. The ending gives hope and that is the most important thing, the possibility of moving forward. The past is part of us, and our decisions with their respective consequences help to shape us. They make us as we are, yes the past is important but the present and the future with their uncertainties are even more important. It represents the hope and the expectations of what may come.

Oh my, I'm babbling right know and a little bit dramatic. So I like it. Good Job. Love it.
andtheniwaslike chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
this was great! i love your bamon stories! i like getting a peak into damons thoughts and emotions because it's always logical and insightful!
DiorNicole chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I love that your three Bamon stories are interconnected. You really give us a start to finish.

When The Impossible Becomes Possible

1.) I really enjoy getting a view into Damon’s mind when he finally gets a clue and starts to grow up.

2.) That’s how it normally happens. All of a sudden you realize your in love.

Damon did not think it was possible, to fall in love just like that.

3.) Damon blinded himself to so much. I think if he didn’t have blinders on; he would have saw Katherine for what she was. He gave up so much for a women that never really loved him.

He trained himself to be a better vampire, not only because it would make her proud and she would reward him creatively, but he believed, with his increasing strength, he could finally keep her to himself and ward off all other threats. In due time, Damon told himself, he would finally be able to protect someone as powerful as Katherine. She would finally look up to him for protection, and not have it the other way around.

4.) I only wished he had listed to himself.

Truth be told, Katherine not being trapped with the other vampires had been a gnawing notion to him several times. And if ever she was free, he just knew he would break.

5.) There’s so much more to Damon than he would ever admit. In a way I think he needed the wake up call of Katherine not being there to really start living again.

6.) Only Damon would think this was okay to say.

"You becoming so boring," he responded easily, squatting on the grass, careful to not stain his suit, and stared at the tombstone that caught Bonnie's attention.

7.) Both Bonnie & Damon needed a starting place to start healing. The moment in the graveyard was just that.

8.) I could hear Grams saying this but then just sighing because she knows it’s a lost cause.

But he was left alone standing there, hands empty, watching her step inside her car and leave. As she drove away, he glanced back on Tituba's gravestone and finally grinned. "This epiphany thing is better than I thought," he said.

Don't you dare, Salvatore, he could almost hear Tituba scold him from wherever she was… Don't you dare get ideas!

"Oh, but I've always, always been a bad boy," Damon said, giving Tituba a wink, but giving her grave one sincere bow of respect (and apology), turned crow, and flew high up in the air where all there was to see were blue skies and clouds and the little blue Prius driving back to town.

Keep Up The Great Work! Happy Writing!

psejhan chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
That's great. Hope. It really does come from new experiences, doesn't it? I love it. It's about obession and I know a lot about obsession. HAHAHAHAHAH. Awesome stuff
Niphuria chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
To be able to adore a story that is of a fandom I know absolutely nothing about is amazing for me. I don't know these people at all, but I got a good sense of them from this and understand what both are going thru.

Having the guts to be able to move forward, no matter how slowly and painfully, will ultimately be for the good. And Bonnie does show amazing "newness" and that's just what Damon needs.

This is fantastic. I absolutely adore it! I await the full story eagerly! And, for knowing absolutely nothing, I wonder what would happen if Katherine came back as Damon was moving on and wanted to reclaim him? Would he allow it? Of course I don't know what Katherine needs "saving" from, but for me at the moment it is irrelevant.

But Bonnie must be a feisty, needling sort of gal to call Damon "boring!" LOL

Thanks for writing, dedicating, and sharing this, Jacal Ste. Worme! You've done a splendid job here. Faving for sure!
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Sounds just lkke something Grams would say:)
wahinetoa chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
SSQQUUUEEEEEEE! This was an enchanting, beautifully written story, and just.. *speechless* loved the setting of his anguish and grief of what went with Katherine, and in the next scene - the hope and possibility of far greater with Bonnie. 3

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story!
SmilesX10 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
loved it
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Sadly I have not fallen in love with anyone to experience heartache. I know I have love in me and so patiently await that special someone.

Keep ya head those who loved and lost because you are worth it.

btw Loved this prequel. I've been trying to catch up on all the BAmon fics b/c I'm addicted lol. I'm off to read the 1st part. Tanks for sharing.
manUgirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I love it your prequel is fantastic . I can't wait to read your full fic. ;-) !
PaNiCiNgReBeLaNgElS chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I enjoyed this! I thought it was good!