Reviews for If We Ever Meet Again
ShePotter chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I liked your writing, but I never like R/Hr split. If you write a Hr/O story, I hope in the end R/Hr win out!
Just-another-teenage-dirtbag chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great story really loved it. Just one question were Ron and Hermione married with two children (Rose and Hugo) when Ron left Hermione or were they just going out?

Please do a sequel pretty please :)
PromiseMeYourTragedy chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This is adorable and very cute! I love Oliver/Hermione, and this seemed quite plausible.

To the other reviewer: "It was an important match, and you doing that spectacular idea of yours was pretty much the reason we made it as far as we did. I was so ecstatic that I probably would have, too, if you hadn't hightailed it out of there so soon."

The author never stated that they won that Quidditch match, she only stated that they got far.

You read it wrong.

I don't care if it makes me sound bitchy, but basic reading skills.
Khyharah chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I usually just kinda lurk around but wanted to tell u I really enjoyed this! It was very sweet and entirely plausible in my book :) eel I'm just not a Ron fan lol. Great job!
Khyharah chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
modestlobster chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Some nice writing and nice interactions between the characters! you could easily continue this; interesting setup and pairing. ]

The only thing that seemed strange to me was that "it hadn't even been a half a day since she'd left him"... the way the rest of it sounded, they had been split up for a bit (at least like a week maybe? lol), not half a day. But other than that, very good. ]
angelwhisper526 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Searching through ffnet and found this. I think it's wonderful. It's believable and well written.

One of the reasons you probably didn't get a lot of reviews is because it's a one-shot and ppl seem to think they don't need to review those.

I love this pairing, but there are so few well-written stories out there. This is one of the great ones. Thanks for writing it!
luverofjamesandlily chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This was super good! I've never really thought about Oliver and Hermione together, but it works!
Sunken-Battleships chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Awww! That was sooo much fun to read! I also put on the song to make it even BETTER! Loved it!
Beautiful chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Okay, I like this story. Love that song, and ove that couple.

That now to something that is not at related to the story: I was so surprised when they did not mention Fred. I thought: Is he on Rons side? But then I thought: Noooo, Fred would never do that.. and then i remembered.. he's dead.. :'( (Almost crying as i typed that)

Amazing, sad it's only a one-shot
Opalfire chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I really like this. I'd love to see it continued if you get the urge, although it also works really well as a one shot.
Kitty-Kat Allie chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Well, I was enjoying it. And overall, it was pretty cute. But one thing really bugged me.

They didn't win that game. The one in the third year. It was the only game Harry lost, which actually made it kind of significant (to Harry at least).

If you're going to do a fanfic, can you at least do BASIC fact checking? That would have taken you all of five seconds, seeing as you were already there to repeat the scene. *shakes head* I don't care if it makes me sound bitchy, that was just lazy.
Aussie Panda chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I loved this story! It was super sweet! I was surprised to see only two reviews! I think it's because of the lack of people who read Oliver/Hermione stories! It would cool to know how Ron reacted, but just the stand alone one shot is great! Again, I really liked it! Keep writing!
Have Socks. Will Travel chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This was ultra adorable and well written. It doesn't help that it's one of my favourite couples either. well done!
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
ooo love it x it was done well to the song :D