Reviews for And Merrily we Fall
birdsflyaway chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Love it :) GOod job! You should continue, you've got great potential :)
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
I just got to reviewing this story sorry, anyway I loved this story. It had a great plot-line and the little A/A moments were great. I loved this ending.
lady555 chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
great story, i hope you can update soon.
Dairire chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
Wow, simply wow. This is the first Arthur/Ariadne that I've read and I'm officially looked. I love your story, I love the plot of it an how you actually managed to get it to live up to such an amazing movie, I love how in character everyone is and I love the way you've thrown Mal in there, I love you descriptions of her. You're a very talented writer and this is a brilliant story please keep going.
freckleKaren chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
have no idea will you add more chapters to this story (or not:() but in any case I must admit that your style is really good and you catched all characters wonderfully. Amazing story, nice job on the plot and on everything else )
perfectlyjaeded chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
haha, "constipated face".

that made me laugh.

this was a really good chapter, from start to end.

i hope you can update soon.
AprilLeigh94 chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
awwww this was such a cute chapter and definately worth the wait lol but poor fischer lol and good on you arthur hehe

amazing writing!

xx
alekeneka chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
Gah, i love them! Great update!
perfectlyjaeded chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
hehehe, shit, the end was pretty damn cute(:

update soon please!
impossiblypossible chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
jkalfjdka;fdj ooooh i cannot wait for moreeeee WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THISSSSSSS? sad face. well i can't wait for more i LOVE it
AprilLeigh94 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
ahhhh om gits getting juicy lol hurrryyyyyyyyy with the next chapter lol sooo excited!
HootyMcBoon chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Fantastic. Really enjoyed this chapter they are both gettinf jealous, it is really cute. Love it.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
I liked this chapter a lot! You had very nice imagery and write action scenes well. :) The only thing I didn't like was the use of the f-word at the very end. It seemed to come out of nowhere and felt a bit crude and unnecessary. Other than that, good job!
AprilLeigh94 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
i also love the love triangle youve got goin on with fisher arthur and ariadne (L)
AprilLeigh94 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
this is an amzing storyline love the couple and the writing style ur using please hurry and add more chapters lol im addicted ...love ape lol