Reviews for Cautionary Love
spockhura chapter 50 . 1/3/2012
Interesting insights, but don't forget about Chains! (Smile)
Firefly-class chapter 50 . 1/3/2012
Good update!:)
SaphhirreMoon chapter 49 . 12/30/2011
please for the love of everything that is good in the world finish! i will die without it! oh and it is very well written.
piper chapter 49 . 12/23/2011
I love this story! I just spent the last few days reading it. PLEASE update soon! I want to read more!
OTESlife chapter 49 . 11/29/2011
Thanks for the update! I still love this story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Spock Uhura fan chapter 49 . 11/28/2011
YUUUUUPPPPPPPPIIIIIII! You come back. Thank you for this chapter.
spockhura chapter 49 . 11/28/2011
I like the bond talk. I often wondered what Spock had to say about how Kirk knew about all those ships being destroyed. I'm also glad everything with you is on the mend because I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter of Chains!
sgtrekie chapter 48 . 11/25/2011
So sorry for the problems you're having. Such dedication is to be commended! I'm also loving this story! Thanks.
rashida7777 chapter 48 . 11/19/2011
Hey,..just get better okay?

Love ya!

Rashida~

P.S. ...when's the next chappie? lollollol!
Chi-town Chick chapter 48 . 11/18/2011
Its alright! Things happen, just happy that you have not abandoned the story fully. Hope everything works out for you.
markie804 chapter 48 . 11/18/2011
I hope you feel better soon
Nyotarules chapter 48 . 11/18/2011
Get well soon!
Nyotarules chapter 47 . 11/18/2011
thanks for the update, good to read your version of the movie

"Just under ten thousand Vulcan's left in existence."

Alternate realityEdit from Memory Alpha

In an alternate reality, the planet Vulcan was destroyed by the Romulan Nero in 2258. Over six billion Vulcans were killed, with an estimated 10,000 survivors. After witnessing the atrocity, Spock noted in his log that the Vulcan species had become endangered. (Star Trek)

According to the writers, the 10,000 figure was only the number of survivors from the planet, not a total figure for the species. [1]
mykardia chapter 48 . 11/18/2011
Well, I was dissapointed when this wasn't a new chapter, but with everything that's been going on with you, I totally forgive you! I really hope your arm gets better! That sounds really aweful XD Anyways, can't wait for the new chapter! And Happy Thanksgiving :)
nova chapter 33 . 10/3/2011
As enjoyable as this fic has been you have repeated spelling and grammatical errors that are distracting. Often instead of 'to' you put 'too', a instead of and, there or they're incorrectly and so on. These are errors a spell check won't catch. I have also notice in some chapters you incorrectly use '' for speaking or put nothing at all instead of usinf "". I also see a lot of comma or lack of commas. Your fic has a wonderful flow, pace,and structure. I am suggesting if you do not have anyone to proof read for you that you might want to write a chapter and even after you feel you have caught all errors, which I am sorry to say you haven't, to re-read it a week later as a final check. Often our brains don't see our written errors when something is freshly written.
516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »