Reviews for Cautionary Love
Guest chapter 27 . 5/12/2016
Fabulous. Yes momma walking in. Can I just say the progression of this story is most excellent. I wish the trip to Vulcan was longer. I'm glad for it.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/11/2016
Your song choices are out of this world.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/10/2016
Oh my God. The first nationwide ght when he slipped and said "My Nyota" Dying over here.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
OMG 56 bloody chapters. I need a life. Let me go! Nyota and Spock deserve multi chapter epic tales, as this will surely be. Oh God. The Burn the slowwwwww Burrrrrn. I can't stand it it's so sweet. *helpless ugly tears* I'm saving my Pervy smirk for later chapters. I will not be disappointed
xlenaleex chapter 42 . 1/20/2016
Ya know...I thought I was supposed to be starting to LIKE Nyota again. It is such a weird feeling to feel so negatively about a character I love...I'm actually having trouble continuing this. She's hurt Spock waaaaay more than he hurt her, and then just continues to beat him. I think he's had enough. I'm not going to be able to handle too much more Spock whump. Going to need a little comfort to combat this heaping pile of hurt.
xlenaleex chapter 31 . 1/19/2016
You know when you're so happy or excited that your guts clench as if in preparation to vomit. Can you be so happy you make yourself sick? Cause I feel like if I don't get a hold of my extreme like for this ship I may vomit rainbows.
Also I'd just like to say that I found it EXTREMELY (perhaps more than I should) comical that Spock has more control than his father in this situation. In your Saranda fic Sarek completely LOST IT when with Amanda the first time. Just lost it! I know Spock has had more practice with control but still I find this so VERY comical! lol!
13bookworm chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
Woah! I just freaking chucked my iPad across the room at the end of that. Holy crap that was an emotional roller coaster!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
The lack of proper punctuation makes this story really hard to read. There's also a LOT of spelling and grammatical errors. I would suggest you have somebody proof read for you the next time, as the story itself is not bad at all.
MissStrada chapter 16 . 6/18/2015
Love love your depiction of Spock and Uhura! Captain Pike is always and fun!
Guest chapter 56 . 3/26/2015
I loved this story
Guest chapter 56 . 2/20/2015
Too bloody long, bloke!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/20/2015
Dumb kid - bonded for life, but too young to be married?
Illogical
Guest chapter 19 . 2/20/2015
Not feeling this older man with this kid.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/20/2015
WTF - it is stupid to put song lyrics in a story.
Big Vulcan Love chapter 16 . 2/20/2015
Nasty and cruel.
Vulcans are pacifists. They would never make earrings from another creature!
516 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »