Reviews for Cautionary Love
Guest chapter 56 . 9/15/2013
that was amazing. read this over the course of a few days, was a fun and good read, thanks for the fic, keep it up! XD
maryjanek chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
great story. really enjoy it
Sasky chapter 56 . 8/31/2013
Wow what a great read - thanks so much!
The-Scarlett-Kat chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
You keep forgetting to put quotations around what the characters are saying. It is actually very distracting trying to figure out who is talking. I hope that if you ever edit this story you would ask somebody to proof read this. It is really a great story, but the grammar mistakes really take away from that.
The-Scarlett-Kat chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is a really great start. There are only a few grammarical mistakes like homophones and some formatting errors like not skipping a line when a new character talks. But I am still excited to continue reading, and might I suggest a beta reader?
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
I really like this story, I do. But the amount and magnitude of spelling and grammar errors make enjoying the story difficult, as well as making the plot difficult to follow. I think you have an interesting and unique approach to how Spock and Nyota meet but, the spelling and grammar errors are hard to overlook. Nevertheless, I will be sure to try to read this story in the near future to see where you have taken it. :)
Irene90 chapter 56 . 7/2/2013
Now that I finished all the story one words comes to my mind; excellent! Truly great story! Well done
Irene90 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I just started reading your story. The first chapter won my attention for the story. I find it very intresting to write about how the story between Uhura and Spock started. Nice chapter!
Too chapter 40 . 7/1/2013
...OC
Avari20 chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
First, thank you for posting. I wish I could have stuck it out until the end, but to be honest the spelling and grammar mistakes were very distracting and continually threw me out of the flow of the story. I'll add the story to my list and try again at a later date. Hopefully things will be more streamlined.
Takara Hatake chapter 30 . 6/14/2013
' I have researched this matter thoroughly but have not found out which knee should make contact with the floor, do you have a preference?'
...Okay, this is plain genius. I laughed harder than I ever laughed reading a fanfiction (and that's saying a lot!).
I really enjoy your fic. I don't review a lot (which is very bad, I do apologize) but this chapter mpade it impossible for me not to. I'll try to review more in the future. However, let me just say now that I really like the way you develop the characters and the storyline. I find myself thinking "oh no you don't" or "I LOVE him/her" all the time. Thank you for a very enjoyable read!
Takara
skybeckett06 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
great job
Bunneh x3 chapter 50 . 5/29/2013
I honestly think this was my favorite chapter out of all that I have read. It was awesome.
Bunneh x3 chapter 46 . 5/27/2013
It worked out fine.

But I feel sad :( in the movie the next scenes take over and so much going on that you can't dwell on the death of Spock's mother but in fiction sense, I know that you'll probably express more about it. :c
Bunneh x3 chapter 44 . 5/26/2013
I'm super obsessed with the Star Trek reboot movies, I watch the first one almost every night and I have been to see the second one three times in the theatre, so getting to the part of the story that intertwines with the movie is pretty cool! I'm really excited about whats going to happen next!
516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »