Reviews for She Is Gone
caracoleta07 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I was snuggling with my dog and she suddenly snapped her head to look at me because she sensed I was crying and that was still at the beginning...
Quicquidlibet chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I loved this. I really wish I knew the tune, but I sorta made up my own... To be perfectly honest, I wish this was a real song so I could have it on my iPod.

Good job!
Jaby chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Well...

I must admit: I'm not one for poems, sorry.

That said, your work wasn't so bad. (Hey, I can do it too! *smiles*)

I hate it when people write poems and you don't understand what they are after. When they just do this silly sequence of meaningfull words and you go "what?". Haven't had this problem with this piece. So, I'm not jumping up and down crying "fantastic", but I'm saying "not so bad".
Nyarisse chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Ianto! (Meat?) :D anyway, I loved it! Might have to be more than one single, as it was so long, but I absolutely thought it was amazing! You are very talented :) x
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
No idea what that last thing is from. :P

But, I liked this! It was sad, but I liked how it wasn't just plain depressing and became a bit hopeful at the end. :) I liked the style you wrote it in, too, it just seemed like it... fit. Sometimes poem-y things like this are better at capturing emotions than stories, so I'm glad you wrote it in this style. :)
DyranHunter chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I was dubious after your ramble I have to admit :p But I actually really enjoyed this. After the first few lines I tried to not make up a tune in my head for it to fit, and it flowed really well.

Have you tried looking at it without formatting for lyrics in a word processor? I've got this strange feeling it would look really good as in internal monologue with a few perspective changes and adjustments.

Anyway, :D I really like it, think it's sweet, and definitely hopefuly at the end .
Lykariel chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
aww so angsty but i liked the little bit of hope at the end :)

The "we could release a single" line was Ianto! (in Meat)

One of his many amazing deadpaned one liners. My personal favourite is:-

"By day, you're chasing the scum of the universe - come night you're the wedding fairy"