Reviews for The Viking's Pet
fffbone chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Must be dam scary and extremely hot to be Eric's pet. I knew I read this before. Most likely before I was on FF. So I didn't review it. Did now. :)
blakes boogie chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Hiya Fangy,

I've finally got round to reading Vikings Pet... good start, can't wait to read some of the back story of these two.

Luv Bb
AlphaEN chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This is one extremely hot and unusual beginning - not of a beautiful friendship between Eric and his pet. Loved it!
jade012 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I really enjoyed this one shot, & I'm also reading the full story. I really enjoy your attention to detail & your interpretation of our pre-Sookie Eric. Good job staying true to Eric's "voice".
Bambi2900 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Mmmm, intriguing... I like your writing, will have to go & read the full story now.
Crisi TM chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I looooved it! It's soooo noughty!

Hugs
merick chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Mmm, nasty Eric, you write him as a very powerful, controlled character, I like it. There's nothing weak about him right here and you can just tell through your prose that the gears in his head have been turning the whole time, even as he attended to Victoria.

Very nice.
teewhy1977 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
OK SO WE READ THE OTHER " THE FULL STORY OF THE VIKINGS PET AND WE LOVE IT.. WE LOVE THIS STORY THOUGH! WOW! THIS WAS SO AWESOME HOW SHE ANGERED HIM AND HOW SHE MADE UP FOR IT! I MEAN OH MY GOODNES ! WHEN HE SAID " TASTE"! WOW! GOOD LORD! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW how great this chapter was! WE HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY AS WELL BECAUSE THERE ALRE ALOT of people over here that want you to continue this! we have this and the other viking pet story on our favourite board and we soo wnat you to continue this! you have alot of followers of this! wew hope victoria makes up more for this in another story and she makes him healous perhaps? and she gets punished! tee hee! cpleas please more chapters! your faithful dedicated fans, the fanfic girls reading group!
TBirdee chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Phew, that was lush. Someone get the hose...it's a little hot in here.
Modiggy chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Good story, GREAT SMUT! A little rough around the edges, could use a little tweaking,but all in all...GREAT!
random987123 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
i'm so surprised this doesn't have more reviews because people were totally talking about it on twitter! i had to check it out.

i thought this was very well done. you have captured eric well, especially a pre-sookie eric. he's not domineering exactly, or cruel, but you also don't make him all sentimental. these complexities are what i find most interesting about his character.

i'm interested to see the beginning of the story, and will definitely have to check it out! thanks for sharing your story.
SouthernLady23 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Wow! Great little one-shot! In a way I'm glad we're not subjected to complaining Sookie LMAO! Can't wait to read how Eric & Victoria's relationship develops. Thanks for sharing this story!
vampire4life123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
so good
mjb84 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
That was an excellent one-shot. I'm happy that his 'plan' didn't involve physical punishment (ie- something painful). Plus, I loved the name you used, it's what we named our daughter (though I don't think I want to think of her in a situation like this, lol :oS ). Definitely well written and moved at a great pace!
22wolf chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
good stuff. very hot.

I like having the darker eric in these fics.

I love the idea of Eric having a "pet"