Reviews for Dream Giver
Mesonoxian chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Aww, cute~!
thirte13en chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
GOD I read them again just now

just after my last review

I do think that you are NOT a sucker for bromances!

Say it again: Thank you for writing this!
thirte13en chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Well, here I am, reviewing this story you've wrote a YEAR ago

I re-watched this film days ago(the 4th time)

GOD I LOVE your story! Exactly The DAVE and The BALTHAZAR!

I do feel the special chemistry between them (Bro,huh) sweet

Thank you for writing these two stories :
fanastikal chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Lovely, absolutely lovely. Balthazar's been alone too long, with too many demons. It's wonderful how these two basically lonely people care for each other. Bromance, indeed.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I recently found this movie on Netflix and the relationship clicked, immediately. Bromance in the making. I absolutely adore this story. So lovely! ~Nayah
Radar1388 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
heartwarming, i should've read this a long time ago
nanu107 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I can't believe I didn't read this before! I love it! That final sequence was sort of heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time! I'm off to dry my tears...
Emma zooka chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Haha, hey. I like it!

I love short stories that really have no big, mind twisting, gut wrenching plot. Short and sweet.

Again, I really like it!
wolfdog127 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
awww cute i liked it :)
Rydd Rider chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
That was so- so- just so amazing! That story gave me warm fuzzies. :) I like Balthazar being all father-ish to Dave, and Dave trying to help Balthazar. It was really good. I loved it!
Argent-Jinx chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
I adore this story. It's so sweet and comforting.

AJ
Arlothia chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Awwww! That was cute! Bromances are awesome, when done right. And this was. Keep it up!

Arlothia
wolflover7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
super good story, not too sappy and you did a great job capturing the way balthazar seems to think.
Maira the Panda chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
D'awwwwwwwwww. Very good. Are you going to write any more?
Jenn chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
A lovely, heartwarming story. I've watched this movie today and absolutely loved it. Dave seems to be a teeny tiny bit ooc, but I still really enjoyed reading your work.