Reviews for Cinderella: Kind of
ALCM-slkg chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
OK this crack-fest was funny throughout but when you threw the GRIMM fairy tale reference in, it turned to pure gold.
lightofeternity chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Some how you took my two favorite things, mixed them together and came up with some amazing crack.
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Way to tell it like it is. Go Grimm fairy tales. Cause that's how the shit really went down-in the background of gay romance.

Word.
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Love it, you did an awesome job! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This was soo dumb. I absolutely loved it. I loved when you were like "this story isn't about her though" I loled. R and H's cinderella is my fav play. You made it so much better.
KennyIsOrange chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Before you mentioned Finn I was just imagining Rachel as Cindy and Finn as her prince becuase no one even cared about them
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Definitely the best Purt I've ever read. You gotta love the parody fairytale angle. I love R&H's cinderella and this was just plain hilarious and amazing. Mind-blowing, I don't really know anything about you this is a fairytale so who cares? sex indeed. ;)
disny07 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This was amazing! I loved it so much!
Naachan'sredhead chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I think I officially love you and this fic... *thinks* sorry my love goes to the fic and you get my fangirl shriek.

No, really this was hilarious.
Spanderholic chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This was completely adorable, loved how IC they all were and how you had Cinderella in there as well. :D :D :D Awesome.
GreenIrisBlueHeart chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
wow i love this fic its so funny I laughed so hard when I read Kurt's name I mean Kurt Marc Jacobs Gucci Calvin Klein Prada Ralph Lauren Armani Hummel thats just genius and don't even get me started on Finn singing impossible lol
SiNginG-SenSaTion chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
that was kind of amazing! I absolutely love it! Finn as Puck's fairy god brother was just WIN! Great job dahling!
debraelq chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This was wonderful! I though it was hilarious. Great job!