Reviews for Love On the Rocks
Bloody masterpeace chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
MMMH Tyki (Why's bad guys gotta be so sexy) Any who pretty aight story I guess weird but there's nothing in this world that isn't
Bloody masterpeace chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
I like that insane nurse! And I also thought Sougo's illusions were quite adorbs
Bloody masterpeace chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Tatsuya kinda reminds me of that slutty homo rich blonde boy from Kuroshitsuji the one who has a thing for Ciel and molests him. (When we all know Ciel is Sebastion's)
Bloody masterpeace chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
I love how the fact that that little girl was a little girl and not a boy was more important lol
Bloody masterpeace chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
And that's why you don't take food from weird creeps no street smarts
sha5aditto chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
nice!
pinksnail chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
Amazing! And I enjoyed the ending. It wasn't full of romantic dribble and dragged out; it was rough. Just like Okita and Kagura and that's why I found it touching. :)
obliviiii chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
thank you for you wonderful fic 3 I love it!
FireGemini chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
i loved this chapter xD
specially the quiz. before i click the 'next'button im gonna assume that sougos gun find it, and this story will end with me dying from nosebleeds.

this was long, so i loved that too xD

AND YES, please make a one shot about tatsu and kagura? ;; pretty please with okikagu on top?/
FireGemini chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
my heart was pounding the WHOLE TIME.
this chapter was so intense! i was holding my breath at the end part.
FireGemini chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
ahhahaha first chapter, and u ahve me hooked :)

a lifetime worth of strawberries/? XD amazing.
i am lin chan chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
it was wonderful hehehe
blueberry761 chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
That was very satisfying. Thanks so much for your hard work!
Shiroi Hoshi chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
Awww mannn. That was some unsatisfying ending but overall I really liked it! It seemed a little rushed I think, but I love love love it! Yes, OkiKagu is my favorite pairing! Thanks for writing this (:

Love,

Shiroi
Diclonious57 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
this is a cool story-aru