Reviews for Face Down
Straight Gate chapter 1 . 1/23
One of the best m/m writing out there. This should definitely be continued.
NCVII chapter 1 . 12/7/2019
Thing is I'm kinda sad it ended here and didn't carry on. feels like it could of. All I'm saying when you finish with your brilliant conclusion to Sorcerers bride(which I'm looking forward to seeing the end to) you should definitely come back to this
NCVII chapter 1 . 12/7/2019
I think I've read this a few times in the past months and I must say I love it. And the whole song quotes just add to the story
Adele chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
You could continue this one. Definitely au.
ro781727 chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
It was how the idiot writers should have done it in canon rather than turning Morgana evil via Merlin’s stupidity!
Adele chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
This is good. you should continue.
Adele Chase chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Hooray, Fabulous, I am glad they are finally working together on a common goal.
Quazzie chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
More, more, what happens next?
SolitaryPerfectionist chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
That was brilliant. Wow. I am in awe of your writing
Twilight Warrior 1994 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Write more! Absolutely! This was fantastic!
Daughter of the Lion chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Please update on this or create a sequel I don't care! I just need more awesome mergana written by an equally awesome writer!
RavenWing1997 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
you should really turn this into a series hehe
Zlitzen321 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This story was, wow. Really well written and powerful, the song was perfect and the characters were very believable and true to form. I was very impressed and really, really liked it! Keep up the good work!
Mai Ascot chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Amazing. There are no other words.
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I'm normally not a fan of songfics, but you wrote this very well and chose a suitable song. (Also an amazing song, in my opinion)

I like the idea of Merlin and Morgana being friends/confidants (or maybe more than that in time). Even though she can be annoying and moody, I hate that she and Merlin end up as enemies.