Reviews for Breach of Contract: Twelve Signs
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 6/5
I honestly thought that this story would end with the contract falling apart, but i think its better off this way
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 6/5
poor remus, but his story was never going to end well
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 6/5
up until the letter i was thinking that harry might have been the killer or something
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 6/5
the zodiac killings have to be connected to harry's ritual somehow, but im not sure why or how
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 6/4
dang, I wonder what was so horrible about the old reality for harry to go so far to shift it? and what will happen when it all comes crashing down?
KingPlotBunny chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
(slow clap) damn good work and I say leave it as is this open ending is perfect J.K's "everything works out in the end cause magic" was just unrealistic real life doesn't work that way there's always a loose end minor or major life always has obstacles there is no perfect solution and I think this story fits that perfectly no its not perfect but its damn good Loki has just as much to lose as Harry if he destroys the contract the goblins would be pissed and Audrey she might look into what his affairs but she has no reason to see the death eaters deaths as connected to Harry LONG list of possible killers and the contract now that he's aware he'll be more careful hell after this case he'll come out of it more focused so in the end I believe while yes he has obstacles he also has the skills to face them not every struggle he has needs to be completely book worthy if he has a hard time shitting in the morning we don't chapters on it in the end though let me thank you for gracing fanfiction with this magnificent story it was a joy to read
KingPlotBunny chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
oh my god this is funny I know its also kind of dark and a bit morbid but damn when Harry killed Kingsly I was laughing my ass off with his thought process
Baron Von Anarchy IV chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
Neat. Not sure how I hadn't read this before.
mpt.72 chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Cracking yarn. The time jumps actually worked in your story, that so rarely happens.

It had depth and poise, the characters grew and had hidden features.

Cheers
Antor2001 chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
wow, this concept of reality shift is great even though I wonder why Harry contract never create a demon or what happens when finally Harry dies of old age if the contract never manage to kill him; Does everyone alive realize that reality was shifted? does only the people alive at the time of the reality shift realize? what about the ghosts? does everything go back exactly as it was, documents photos etc?
JukedSolid chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
This is the most original Harry Potter alternate universe story I have ever read. Without a doubt. Not to mention it's an alternate universe within an alternate universe. Had to check my totem for a second there. Brilliant. The perfect dark hero. Thank you very much for this excellent piece of entertainment that I have used to keep me occupied as I rest up my sprained ankle. Have a great week.
-JukedSolid
harry31j97 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Since this story is completed, I doubt you care about reviews anymore, but if you do, you should change something about Harry's footfalls in ch 1. If you don't add an adjective like, say heavy footfalls of a man, it begs the question was Selwyn in habit of attacking the whores coming to his room, who no doubt being muggle couldn't silence their footsteps & since door to his bedroom is closed, he couldn't have known who was coming.
X-elemental chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Great work, this one.

You kept the tension going through entire piece. Whether that is wise with a novel, I don't know - it doesn't feel complete, it still feels like there is something more to come.

but in another way, it was another look at the eponymous dark!Harry character, even if one might argue it to be In Name Only - lot of internal monologue he had, especially the paranoia, was different than you'd expect from canon(albeit he cannot help but solve mysteries).
DylanL chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Interesting story and concept. Though I have only scratched the surface of HP fan fic here, this concept is unique in that he changes reality without the use of memory spells. I liked it and I think u did a good job with it, I certenly didn't see the ghost writer as the killer/mastermind. I wished u would have done the part with the Weasleys and their reactions too honks but I still think it's good
Aakash2408 chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Loved the story! Plot was very good and writing pretty characterization was amazing...keep up the good work