Reviews for Breach of Contract: Twelve Signs
DylanL chapter 5 . 4/1
Interesting story and concept. Though I have only scratched the surface of HP fan fic here, this concept is unique in that he changes reality without the use of memory spells. I liked it and I think u did a good job with it, I certenly didn't see the ghost writer as the killer/mastermind. I wished u would have done the part with the Weasleys and their reactions too honks but I still think it's good
Aakash2408 chapter 5 . 2/18
Loved the story! Plot was very good and writing pretty characterization was amazing...keep up the good work
Bring.Harmony.HHR chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Thank you for this story. You are a really good writer & the plot was excellent too. Of course, the ending was a bit ambiguous, as you admitted, but it's okay i guess. Leave that to imagination & all. Thanks again.
ArthurB chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
unique story tho a bit darkish.
kostigan chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
One of my all time favorites. Such a briliant idea and execution. I hope we'll get some new material from you in near future.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I wonder what happens with shift once Harry dies.

"I doubted the Ministry really knew about the place enough to have it shut down and its patrons all arrested and castrated" - so why, for love of all what holly ministry was not notified by Harry?
Fullmetal11791 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Pretty cool story. After reading this, and getting halfway through your Harry/Astoria zombie story, I have found I both love and, well, not hate, but get exasperated at your stories. I mean, really, you write well, you have well thought out plots, the dialogue flows well, you characterize well, the atmosphere is great, and there is just this overhanging sense of realism that I have found to be extremely unique to your stories. And yet, for all that, it just doesn't feel like a Harry potter fanfiction. I'm not sure if I can adequately describe what I mean, as I think you write Harry well. I think it may have to do wih the fact that you don't rely on any magic in your stories to tell your stories, if that makes sense. You don't treat it as something special, or a tool to be used to move the plot along (even though it has a major place in your stories), its just...there. Part of the universe. A given. Of maybe its the fact that while you write Harry as someone who is strong, you write him with such a sense of realism, of being human, not a "lucky child of prophecy", that its just a different experience from every other story out there in the HP fanfic section. Anyway, please don't take this as a criticism, I just felt like brainstorming a bit on what makes your stories different. Hope you keep writing, and I'm probably going to check your other two out. Later.
Andrius chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Original, entertaining, and wider in scope than most HP fics.

I wonder what happens to reality when Harry dies though?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
When Harry dies does reality shift back? Cause if so, isn't all of this a bit useless?

I mostly like this a lot.

-ian
Hammerchuckery chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
I haven't read a mystery/thriller this intense in such a long time. It's amazing.
OnbekendKoan chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
What a bloody AWESOME story! Dark around the edges, intriguing and well paced plot and excellently written. One of the best fanfics out there.
The Doctor chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
Quite an original story, with some VERY good twists in it.

I found this on DarkLordPotter, and this was the first of yours that I'd read. I'll certainly go on to your other completed works!

Although there were some sentences that got a little crunky, and some minor typos, it is clear that you know your way around the language.

Well done.
praxis shadow chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
this is one of those stories that you would skim past looking for other good stories when in fact with that mistake you miss a total kick ass story. i have to this is one story that i will read over and over and not get tired of it. i look forward to reading your other stories. keep up the good work man.

ja ne
bakanaka chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
pretty fucking incredible.
Rebel Sympathizer chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
I have to agree with you: it IS a perfect story. While I was reading it, I wondered why I hadn't found it before. Well, I don't think too many people had, as your story has only 75 reviews and it deserves more.

It's really a good story. The world you had created is fascinating. I especially am fascinated by Harry, whose job and duty is to protect innocents - while in his free time he kills those who he thinks deserve to die.

Sorry for my short review. I should be studying right now, but I couldn’t leave such a story without review.

I hope you'll write a sequel some day and it will be as enjoyable as this story was.