Reviews for Breach of Contract: Twelve Signs
Antor2001 chapter 5 . 3/1
wow, this concept of reality shift is great even though I wonder why Harry contract never create a demon or what happens when finally Harry dies of old age if the contract never manage to kill him; Does everyone alive realize that reality was shifted? does only the people alive at the time of the reality shift realize? what about the ghosts? does everything go back exactly as it was, documents photos etc?
JukedSolid chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
This is the most original Harry Potter alternate universe story I have ever read. Without a doubt. Not to mention it's an alternate universe within an alternate universe. Had to check my totem for a second there. Brilliant. The perfect dark hero. Thank you very much for this excellent piece of entertainment that I have used to keep me occupied as I rest up my sprained ankle. Have a great week.
-JukedSolid
harry31j97 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Since this story is completed, I doubt you care about reviews anymore, but if you do, you should change something about Harry's footfalls in ch 1. If you don't add an adjective like, say heavy footfalls of a man, it begs the question was Selwyn in habit of attacking the whores coming to his room, who no doubt being muggle couldn't silence their footsteps & since door to his bedroom is closed, he couldn't have known who was coming.
X-elemental chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Great work, this one.

You kept the tension going through entire piece. Whether that is wise with a novel, I don't know - it doesn't feel complete, it still feels like there is something more to come.

but in another way, it was another look at the eponymous dark!Harry character, even if one might argue it to be In Name Only - lot of internal monologue he had, especially the paranoia, was different than you'd expect from canon(albeit he cannot help but solve mysteries).
DylanL chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Interesting story and concept. Though I have only scratched the surface of HP fan fic here, this concept is unique in that he changes reality without the use of memory spells. I liked it and I think u did a good job with it, I certenly didn't see the ghost writer as the killer/mastermind. I wished u would have done the part with the Weasleys and their reactions too honks but I still think it's good
Aakash2408 chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Loved the story! Plot was very good and writing pretty characterization was amazing...keep up the good work
Bring.Harmony.HHR chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Thank you for this story. You are a really good writer & the plot was excellent too. Of course, the ending was a bit ambiguous, as you admitted, but it's okay i guess. Leave that to imagination & all. Thanks again.
ArthurB chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
unique story tho a bit darkish.
kostigan chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
One of my all time favorites. Such a briliant idea and execution. I hope we'll get some new material from you in near future.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I wonder what happens with shift once Harry dies.

"I doubted the Ministry really knew about the place enough to have it shut down and its patrons all arrested and castrated" - so why, for love of all what holly ministry was not notified by Harry?
Fullmetal11791 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Pretty cool story. After reading this, and getting halfway through your Harry/Astoria zombie story, I have found I both love and, well, not hate, but get exasperated at your stories. I mean, really, you write well, you have well thought out plots, the dialogue flows well, you characterize well, the atmosphere is great, and there is just this overhanging sense of realism that I have found to be extremely unique to your stories. And yet, for all that, it just doesn't feel like a Harry potter fanfiction. I'm not sure if I can adequately describe what I mean, as I think you write Harry well. I think it may have to do wih the fact that you don't rely on any magic in your stories to tell your stories, if that makes sense. You don't treat it as something special, or a tool to be used to move the plot along (even though it has a major place in your stories), its just...there. Part of the universe. A given. Of maybe its the fact that while you write Harry as someone who is strong, you write him with such a sense of realism, of being human, not a "lucky child of prophecy", that its just a different experience from every other story out there in the HP fanfic section. Anyway, please don't take this as a criticism, I just felt like brainstorming a bit on what makes your stories different. Hope you keep writing, and I'm probably going to check your other two out. Later.
Andrius chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Original, entertaining, and wider in scope than most HP fics.

I wonder what happens to reality when Harry dies though?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
When Harry dies does reality shift back? Cause if so, isn't all of this a bit useless?

I mostly like this a lot.

-ian
Hammerchuckery chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
I haven't read a mystery/thriller this intense in such a long time. It's amazing.
OnbekendKoan chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
What a bloody AWESOME story! Dark around the edges, intriguing and well paced plot and excellently written. One of the best fanfics out there.