Reviews for Breach of Contract: Twelve Signs
Probaithius chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
I really love the much darker end to the war, with Harry willing to do whatever was necessary to end it. Naturally, there were going to be very valid demands for the Order to be held accountable for its actions. After the wonderful Fiendfyre scene where the "good guys" sacrificed innocent civilian prisoners in order to land a blow onto the other side, you created a serious moral dilemma, which is applaudable.

But most of all, I love how desperate Harry was to give his loved ones the happy ending he felt they deserved. In the end, no matter how War-hardened your Harry is, his primary concern remained the protection of the people close to him. This is what sets Harry apart from stereotypical "save the world" heroes, as the war was always a much more personal conflict for him. That holds true for your Harry, as regardless of the depths he sank into to win the war, his primary objective remained the same. The Harry/Tonks relationship was also very well fleshed out with the flashback scenes, and avoided the usual tropes we see in the fandom.

All in all, a fantastic read.
thebetawholived chapter 5 . 8/4/2017
Interesting, creative, and well-written! Thanks for sharing.
Murkatroyd chapter 3 . 7/8/2017
Your story, beyond all else it does, paints one of the most realistic pictures of Remus Lupin I've ever seen on Fanfiction. It doesn't bother with the fun, happy Lupin, because if you're making an AU that follows the canon Lupin we all know from the books, that's not him at all. It's a bonus for an already good story. Well done.
Jesus chapter 5 . 6/14/2017
Holy shit this was a good read. It's like you took Sherlock, Dexter, and Harry Potter together in a threesome of wowzers
redHussar chapter 5 . 5/26/2017
Great story, it was a long time since I read something so refreshing, so new. I really hope, that in sequel Harry would win. I love you fanfic, because here I can see Slytherin Harry that was completely killed in canon.

And I don't see him as a monster - he did what he had to. He destroyed magical Nazis and after war continued with denazification - instead of Wersal, he created stable peace after WWII. Yeah... about, that, with contract it still not completely stable, so it would be nice to see his new schemes.
GBTtown chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
Great story!
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
I honestly thought that this story would end with the contract falling apart, but i think its better off this way
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
poor remus, but his story was never going to end well
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 6/5/2016
up until the letter i was thinking that harry might have been the killer or something
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
the zodiac killings have to be connected to harry's ritual somehow, but im not sure why or how
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
dang, I wonder what was so horrible about the old reality for harry to go so far to shift it? and what will happen when it all comes crashing down?
KingPlotBunny chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
(slow clap) damn good work and I say leave it as is this open ending is perfect J.K's "everything works out in the end cause magic" was just unrealistic real life doesn't work that way there's always a loose end minor or major life always has obstacles there is no perfect solution and I think this story fits that perfectly no its not perfect but its damn good Loki has just as much to lose as Harry if he destroys the contract the goblins would be pissed and Audrey she might look into what his affairs but she has no reason to see the death eaters deaths as connected to Harry LONG list of possible killers and the contract now that he's aware he'll be more careful hell after this case he'll come out of it more focused so in the end I believe while yes he has obstacles he also has the skills to face them not every struggle he has needs to be completely book worthy if he has a hard time shitting in the morning we don't chapters on it in the end though let me thank you for gracing fanfiction with this magnificent story it was a joy to read
KingPlotBunny chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
oh my god this is funny I know its also kind of dark and a bit morbid but damn when Harry killed Kingsly I was laughing my ass off with his thought process
Viscount Anarchy chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
Neat. Not sure how I hadn't read this before.
mpt.72 chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Cracking yarn. The time jumps actually worked in your story, that so rarely happens.

It had depth and poise, the characters grew and had hidden features.

Cheers