Reviews for Breach of Contract: Twelve Signs
Jman12394 chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
this is rather different.

great writing. extreamly interesting but amazing job
SallyTheodora chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Quite lovey, overall. Mysteries are hard, and you got this one right. Introduced the murderer early on and non of us though about his as a possibility.

I like the ambiguous ending.
Cholerae chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
That was so incredibly brilliant ! I can't believe I didn't find this story sooner.

Thank you for writing.
Trogo chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
Real great, beasty story! I loved the mystery behind it all.

Hope you'd write more soon! D
A Fan chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Two words: Holy shit. I mean that in the best way possible.
The French Dark Lord chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Loved it!
major wallace chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
phuryism chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
It's amazing how well everything came together in the end, and it ends with room for the imagination yet is still satisfying. Must have taken you a while to plan it all out. Really a fantastic story, I have to say.
Inert aka Dr. Snakes chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
A masterfully written and brilliant piece of fiction. Well done.
accidentalsuperhero chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
Wow. Really amazing. Very captivating fic.
kidneysrgood chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Well done, I just read through this story. I really liked it. Keep up the good work.
EndlessRain72 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
A very good read. I liked Harry's character-very tough, very brutal, but still trying to do what he thinks is right/necessary. I thought the story was very well-written and highly original, and the murder mystery was intriguing and compelling. I don't think I've ever seen Remus shown quite like he is here before, but I rather like it. It seems highly in-character, taking into account the way he's acted in the past. I even liked the ambiguous ending; sure, it leaves a lot unanswered, but then so does life. I was glad to see everything didn't just get wrapped up nice and tidy for Harry.

Great story, 10/10
wizard chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Great story... creative, edgy, professional.

very impressed
tkioz chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
Very impressive fic, I really enjoyed reading it.

I do hope you do another squeal, even if it's just about another case, without the contract being the focus. I'd love to find out what happened to some of the other characters, for example I don't think I saw a mention of Ginny once.
wtf chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
One of the most unique and refreshing HP stories I have read in a very long time.

The writing style itself is very good as well.

Very good job. It was a absolute pleasure being able to read this.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »