Reviews for Breach of Contract: Twelve Signs
Rebel Sympathizer chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
I have to agree with you: it IS a perfect story. While I was reading it, I wondered why I hadn't found it before. Well, I don't think too many people had, as your story has only 75 reviews and it deserves more.

It's really a good story. The world you had created is fascinating. I especially am fascinated by Harry, whose job and duty is to protect innocents - while in his free time he kills those who he thinks deserve to die.

Sorry for my short review. I should be studying right now, but I couldn’t leave such a story without review.

I hope you'll write a sequel some day and it will be as enjoyable as this story was.
001collective chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
This story is easily one of my favorites. Incredible writing and plot - I don't understand why it only has 74 reviews.
Jman12394 chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
this is rather different.

great writing. extreamly interesting but amazing job
SallyTheodora chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Quite lovey, overall. Mysteries are hard, and you got this one right. Introduced the murderer early on and non of us though about his as a possibility.

I like the ambiguous ending.
Cholerae chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
That was so incredibly brilliant ! I can't believe I didn't find this story sooner.

Thank you for writing.
Trogo chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
Real great, beasty story! I loved the mystery behind it all.

Hope you'd write more soon! D
A Fan chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Two words: Holy shit. I mean that in the best way possible.
The French Dark Lord chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Loved it!
major wallace chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
nice
phuryism chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
It's amazing how well everything came together in the end, and it ends with room for the imagination yet is still satisfying. Must have taken you a while to plan it all out. Really a fantastic story, I have to say.
Inert aka Dr. Snakes chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
A masterfully written and brilliant piece of fiction. Well done.
accidentalsuperhero chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
Wow. Really amazing. Very captivating fic.
kidneysrgood chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Well done, I just read through this story. I really liked it. Keep up the good work.
EndlessRain72 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
A very good read. I liked Harry's character-very tough, very brutal, but still trying to do what he thinks is right/necessary. I thought the story was very well-written and highly original, and the murder mystery was intriguing and compelling. I don't think I've ever seen Remus shown quite like he is here before, but I rather like it. It seems highly in-character, taking into account the way he's acted in the past. I even liked the ambiguous ending; sure, it leaves a lot unanswered, but then so does life. I was glad to see everything didn't just get wrapped up nice and tidy for Harry.

Great story, 10/10
wizard chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Great story... creative, edgy, professional.

very impressed