Reviews for Breach of Contract: Twelve Signs
I-Am-Silence chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Excelent story, really great! In all honesty I hope that you dont do a sequel. This ending was perfect.
Tmctflyboy chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
i absolutly loved this story. it was something magical to read. im glad that you ended it where you did, it seemed to fit the whole sense of the story.
Syrius chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Good god what an awesome story. It's been a long time since I've read anything like this. This case of yours, it's weaved throughout the story so perfectly, it's like reading a proper detective novel. A darker HP story with plot twists and all. Hadn't even figured out the killer (though I should've) untill you revealed it.

Sir, you write like a professional! Grammatically sound, it was a good read. The story really had me hooked since the beginning.

Thank you for posting this. I had a wonderfull time reading it.
greywizard-dumblemort chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Epic from start to finish. You've outdone yourself with this- I can't for the life of me understand why I started reading a bit of this once and dropped it- its sensational!

The pacing early on might not be to everyone's taste (including myself on a long night apparently) but this is one serious peice of win.

Well done
peruvianprincess chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Such an edgy story. It made me squirm the whole time I was reading it. That's how I can tell it was really good! I wasn't quite sure if I should be cheering Harry on or not. Love the ship too.
TheSilentMan chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
A brilliant story from beginning to end. Couldn't stop reading. Thanks!

A few typos here and there unless I'm mistaken, but that's it (one example from chapter 4: "Still the blood of the man I had killed with wand on my wand").

Made me think of Inception... Coincidentally, I read the ending while listening to "Time" from the Inception soundtrack and it seemed to fit. Satisfying and happy, but at the same time, sad, worrying and a little haunting.

As with that film, this benefits from the more ambiguous ending IMHO.

I never saw the pleasure in "simply destroying Harry Potter and having reality crumble around him". This seemed like a good balance of good vs bad in Harry's life, with an emphasis on just how complicated life can be. Especially for Harry.

Oh and regarding a zombie apocalypse story in the HP world? Go for it! So much potential...

Cheers.
Meatzman2 chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Well now this was superb, hadn't read anything quite like it. The pace you published it at was delicious as well made sure that everything stayed fresh in the memory. Jensen as the killer was a stroke of genius and I really didn't see it coming.

Hmm constructive criticism... constructive... nope nothing. Good work looking forward to more. Zombie apocalypses are always interesting.
kart87 chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Amazing story...Hooked me right from the start and u somehow managed to keep the pace all the way till the end...One of the best HPfanfic I've read in recent times...So thank you for this gem of a piece..
alaskan-dracolych chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Very interesting read.
End chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Loved it. One of the best Harry Potter fanfics I've ever read. Characterizations are bloody perfect, gotta love your Tonks. Looking forward to your future fics, I'd love a sequel if you can pull it off. Great job!
Blah chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Great end, probably one of the best conclusions I've read for a long time. It had the right hook and depth.
Shinysavage chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
A very satisfying conclusion. Probably the best new fic I've read in months. Nice work!

shinysavage
aboulhosncc chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Problem I found with y
EatsBabies chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Haven't enjoyed a fanfic this much in a long time now. Love the originality of the plot, and the pacing was great as well. Now i need to sleep (stupid inability to stop reading a good story) but thanks for writing this
Dave.New chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Wow, that was one HELL of an ending!

The fight with the demon-Fellon was awesome to say the least, and then with Loki being a backstabbing git (always suspected him of being a turn coat), and then the words of wisdom given by Jensen.

And the ending...

Oh I wanna hurt you! Haha!

The ending was just brilliant, especially with Harry fighting off the renewal's and attempting to not become complaicent.

Part of me does hope you'll make a sequel, but at the same time, I reckon its good where it ended. The whole idea of having the world crumble for him would be awesome to read, especially if its anything like this.

It was a great read in the end, and I'm glad I followed it from start to finish.

Dave