Reviews for Breach of Contract: Twelve Signs
ryuou chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
great chap
Andor Swiftblade chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
This story is really intriguing, and I'm surprised that it has got so few reviews.

The thing that I find really unique about this story is the contract that Harry used to shift reality. I've read many stories where Harry time-travelled or crossed dimensions, but those were always due to accidents, or when he jumped through the Veil of Death and some such ideas. I find this concept refreshing. I've seen many uses of contract - like marriage contracts, for example - but I've never seen a contract being used to shift reality. So you get a cookie for that.

And I really like the atmosphere that you've created. The suspense has been maintained till the end, and I really like that in Suspense stories.

I had a certain feeling that Remus was going to die soon, especially when I read the scene between Harry and Remus in the last chapter. I knew that he was going to go after Harry in someway, but I'd never guessed that it would be due to the CK. I expected him to attack because Harry was shagging his ex.

And I had contemplated that Remus himself might have been the CK, because he was a werewolf, and thus a magical creature. But I'd never expected it to be that ghost reporter. Guess you can still surprise me; and that's saying something. Nowadays, stories are so cliche that I always know what is going to come next without even reading it, but this story I've not been able to get a hook on.

I really hope that after completing this story, you will continue to write new stories, preferably one with Harry/Fleur/Tonks pairing; how about it?

Well, that's all I have to say for now. I hope that you'll update soon.

May your sword stay sharp!
ludpeshko chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Brilliant, a bit over a week away and I've returned to two new chapters. )

Onto the chapter itself, I actually paused for a second while typing here... but I didn't come up with anything else but to say once again - brilliant! Yeap, I do sound like a rabid fanboy here, but I simply like your story that much! ;)

I read at DLP Amerison commented that you've rushed the H/T part, but it didn't feel out of place. The pacing somehow lead to it and it felt right at place.

Perhaps I can say a bit more, but I still have another chapter to read, so I'll just point out a small error:

"I did not like having all the answers." - you've missed the "not" in that statement and changed the meaning.
Zeeko chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
This is easily the best Mystery/Suspense HP fanfic I've read so far. I cannot wait for the final chapter!
chlorinehamster chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Nice one! Didn't see that one coming; I thought the Constellation Killer was Lupin.
xScottx chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
just a headsup this story got put up in the for review section on dlp and 4 stars so far, good start man.
chrisguy9017 chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
NIce chapter. Remus is gone, I would never have guessed his death would have been so tame, not in the sense of gore because he was torn in two, but the drama surrounding his death. I guess that is what happens when you are a hermit.
Shinysavage chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Ok, as I've said elsewhere, this is pretty damn awesome. Great writing, engaging plot, good character work...not much to critique really. And the action in this chapter was very nice. Looking forward to more!

shinysavage
Julian Carax chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
This is damn good stuff. Well thought out - although I get confused by the flashbacks now and again - and... well, exciting! Killing off Remus was a nice touch.

And the Jenson thing - where they were buried. Just beautiful.

Keep up the great work.
3000-Calorie diet chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
One of the best post-war HP stories I have ever read...maybe the best, depending on the final few chapters
BlackGrim chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
oh shit lol. Cool chapter, can't wait for the next one.
ryuou chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Great fic, please continue.
R2-Darth2 chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
I bet a million monopoly dollars on the fact that Loki the goblin is the Constellation Killer. Who else could breach the contract?
Mwezz chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Awesome
chrisguy9017 chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Woah this one was just jam packed with drama and budding conflicts. I think its official that Remus is out of the picture because he just isn't confrontational enough to do anything.

It was nice to see Remus jealous, it kinda meant all of Tonk's angst towards his death wasn't unfounded and it wasn't just some silly crush.

I am also very pleased with the way Harry and Tonks budding relationship seems to be moving along, it was done in a very non-cliche way which is very unique on fanfiction theses days.

I like most of your characters, because there all mostly unique, not just one universal man with different names. Harry's character is especially nice to read, unlike most "main protagonist characters" he doesn't let his guilt rule him, I especially hope this attribute continues to stand strong, I hope he doesn't have a change of heart and decide Tonks is safer without him because one it would suck, and two it would be out of character really.

Now for a second read over to make sure I didn't miss nothing.

Previously on...