Reviews for Breach of Contract: Twelve Signs
BlackGrim chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
oh shit lol. Cool chapter, can't wait for the next one.
ryuou chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Great fic, please continue.
R2-Darth2 chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
I bet a million monopoly dollars on the fact that Loki the goblin is the Constellation Killer. Who else could breach the contract?
Mwezz chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Awesome
chrisguy9017 chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Woah this one was just jam packed with drama and budding conflicts. I think its official that Remus is out of the picture because he just isn't confrontational enough to do anything.

It was nice to see Remus jealous, it kinda meant all of Tonk's angst towards his death wasn't unfounded and it wasn't just some silly crush.

I am also very pleased with the way Harry and Tonks budding relationship seems to be moving along, it was done in a very non-cliche way which is very unique on fanfiction theses days.

I like most of your characters, because there all mostly unique, not just one universal man with different names. Harry's character is especially nice to read, unlike most "main protagonist characters" he doesn't let his guilt rule him, I especially hope this attribute continues to stand strong, I hope he doesn't have a change of heart and decide Tonks is safer without him because one it would suck, and two it would be out of character really.

Now for a second read over to make sure I didn't miss nothing.

Previously on...
hushpuppy22 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
That was an amazing chapter. Honestly, I usually hate when Harry is OOC, which I think he is a bit here because he doesn't mind murdering/killing. However, you're such a good writer that this reads like a suspense/mystery novel instead of fanfiction.

You're good enough to get published so why are you writing fanfiction instead of an original work?
Rymrock chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
I'm really enjoying this. The first chapter caught my eye, and the second simply amazed me. You're writing style is very engaging and you definitely know how to tell a good story.

Looking forward to more. Keep it up!
Wand Control chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I don't usually read mystery fanfiction because not many authors can do it correctly. After reading the first chapter, I've got hope that this can actually turn into a decent suspense mystery fanfic, and that's saying a lot. Don't usually review, but 11 reviews for 2 chapters of this just isn't right. I'm sure you'll get more once the story spreads around a little more on other members favorites, community favorite, and etc. Hope you keep it up, don't really like Lupin's character in canon, so I like what you did with him here. Hope you explain a little more just why Harry felt it necessary to shift reality. I haven't read chapter 2 yet, so we'll see.
psihary chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Rituals, elements of mystery, Voldemort's name gets involved and Kingsley's murder... well the second chapter was everything I was hoping for and even a bit more... )

The scene with the broken man Kingsley was absolutely brilliant. Can't put it right into words but I liked it so much that I read it twice before finishing the chapter!

5/5 and honestly I can't wait to read the rest.

There are still a number of errors, missing words and such. Definitely less compared with the first chapter but they are still there.

MOAR!
MisanthropicPrinciple chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I really like this story a great deal, most especially for your exploration of what would really happen post-Voldemort. Casting Kingsley Shacklebolt as Robespierre using the Reign of Terror to soothe his conscience is quite inspired.

I'm also very fond of your Tonks, who is still as sassy as her canon counterpart but also has the seriousness of being an adult. It's refreshing.

Look forward to more.

-MP
BlackGrim chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I like this story. I like it a lot. Good plot and everything, can't wait till the next update.
Steve chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
I'm enjoying this more and more as it goes along. Thanks for taking the time to write and post this. Looking forward to the next chapter.
chrisguy9017 chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Cool chapter. The story is very mysterious, more questions and vague foreshadowing. The triangle thing seems to be there in this chapter, Remus must have felt like crap, I hope for some insight into H/T relationship soon, I mean men and women can be best friends without a physical relationship but it is taxing if the girl can become hotter on command and the guy is a hero of sorts.
chrisguy9017 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Really cool beginning, its a wonder you only have 5 reviews, but then again most people are only interested in Harem stories. I especially like how the drama around the relationship btw Harry and Tonks is shaping up, don't get me wrong I love a little bit of fluff but all the angst that might come of this is so cool to imagine especially since its a lop sided triangle. The whole blood pact thing is a mystery and I would like a better explanation sometime later.
Miss Mercury101 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This is really interesting, and I shall await the next update. Still slightly confused as to what Harry and Loki have done; created a new reality based on canon?
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »