Reviews for Hidden in Plain Sight
EsmeraldaCosta chapter 10 . 3/18/2015
*cries* please finish the damn story OK? You can't do this to us readers... after such an amazing start and a cliffhanger! come on!
MyNameGoesHere chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
tuning into see if this story has been updated... nothing :-(
randomlittleme chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
Oh my what a way to ruin a moment both Raizo and Mika were waiting for! Don't know what Maslow's problem is but he didn't have to act that way towards Mika.
I Love chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
What a pitty you gave up on this fic :(
It's pretty good
Mimi56 chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
Aww why did you stop? I was loving this fic. Oh well it was good while it lasted.
Kelsey chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
I know it's been awhile since you've posted but this whole story is really really good :) I wish you would finish's one of the best fanfictions I've read :))
Syd chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Are you going to keep continuing on this story? because it is really good.
Torryomaru chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
Charnelle we are going to start having problems if you don't write another story.
thekouhaitoyoursenpai chapter 10 . 11/29/2010
Carmen chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
Pooh that was interesting. I just happened upon your story and am enamored by it. Can't wait for your next update
cbarkins chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
I'm late to this story, but I give you an infinitely huge THANK YOU for writing it. I was hoping someone would give these two (mika/raizo) a story and get the sexual tension out of the way and you have done that so well. I eagerly anticipate your next update(s), please don't keep us waiting too much longer (i mean i'm not going anywhere but still..) waiting eagerly
shadow-dog18 chapter 10 . 10/26/2010
omg i love this story also this chapter was awesome and great to read but need to be longer anyways wonderful story altogether anyways can't wait for more 3
RedRaiderHottie chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
*gah* you can't end it like that lol...i loved the pillow fight! what's up with maslow...of course he was attracted to mika in the past but i thought with natalia in the picture now he was more interested in her...hmmmm guess i'll just have to wait and see...update as soon as you can...
GoldenPalm chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
This a very good plot. I really enjoy your use of cannon characters to expand the story. Also I thank you for doing what some authors neglect to do, keep raizo aloof and stoic as long as possible.I also like the natalie character, cant want to see you use her in the rest of the story. Also, the pillow fight is priceless. However, I do want to ask if you are going for a maslow-mika-raizo triangle?

I read your profile and realize it may be awhile before you get to update this story again, so thank you for you contribution so far. I will be patiently waiting for the next post.
StillStacie chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
I'm super new . But I really like your story.