Reviews for Crossfire
tleel chapter 5 . 10/19
I just found this story and have enjoyed it very much. I just sad to see it has been almost 6years since it was last updated I hope you do come back and finish it.
Black Star Dragoon chapter 5 . 7/4
oh please oh please please update one day soon! it's so well written and I just want to know how this will turn out! keep up the fantastic work
Black Star Dragoon chapter 5 . 7/4
HartofBooks chapter 5 . 6/1
Dare I ask... Is this going to be updated...?
autumnchild25 chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
I really want more please
Whispering Darkness chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Oh wow. This fic is sexy but sweet and despite everything still remarkably in-character. Love it! Please write more.
Suzymeinen chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
That was so sexy. It's too bad it looks like you have abandoned this chapter.
galwidanatitud chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
i wish you would continue with this story. i thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
Carlisles Girl Izabella chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
LOVE MORE
tanseynz chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
This is a very thoughtful piece of writing, with well defined characters and the premise of a good story. I'm sorry you never continued it, but enjoyed it nevertheless.
DarkAngelLida chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Omg in totally hooked. I cant get enough of Godric and Eric they are simply perfection and Sookie is soo lucky to have them in her life. I cant wait to read more. Please keep up the amazing work.
NixAskarlovr chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Ahh... loving this story. Are you planning on continuing? ?
bethelove chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Great Story and you still will put our stories on FanFiction because I hope to read more, please...
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
Too bad you sold out your fanfic readers when you abandoned this story. That gives authors like you a bad name.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I'm such a sucker for a Godric story, and adding Eric and Sookie only makes it sweeter. So far, it's very sweet.