Reviews for Baked Alaska
stella luna sky chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was absolutely adorable. It was recommended on Edwardville (the Twific Livejournal community), and I'm so glad I read it. Thanks for writing :)
twilly chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
That was a very sweet story, but still so sensual. I loved it.
twanza chapter 1 . 7/24/2010

I started off so happy about *ironic ice cream* then this *I take a bite. The bubble of flesh on my thigh is under too much pressure and I slide my index finger under the tear, calming my skin with the pad of my fingertip*

and then I just stopped cutting & pasting, otherwise I'd just post your story back to you as a review.

More of this! MOre more more!

VampLuvah chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This was beautiful. I was a giggling mess!
VampLuvah chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This was beautiful. I was a giggling mess!
Ginouze chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
americnxidiot tweeted about your story today and I just read it.

I loved it, thank you. It's really sweet. Now I'm curious about Baked Alaska, I've never eaten one.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
americnxidiot pimped this on twitter today. It's so cute, and just the perfect, sweet, oneshot to end the week with. And the way you describe food? very sensuous. Just fun and sweet and lovely. Thanks for writing.
elenax0x0 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Absolutely, positively adorable! 3 I love this Edward. :)
krnycorn chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This story was beyond adorable and fun! I wish there was more! I love how easy their relationship was. Great job!
dorothy's ruby slippers chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Okay, that was *adorable*! It was such a clever little o/s, and these two are impossibly cute. I certainly wouldn't object to a continuation of sorts ;)

SouthernMom chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Loved it! So sweet and poetic. The birthday girl is very lucky to have you as a friend!
palasluna chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Such a sweet (double sweet ;))story I really loved it!
Ceci chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Oh, this had such a sweet, innocent feel to it; it was absolutely charming! LOVED it. :)
souplover9 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Such a cute fic! The parts where they were cooking together were adorable, as was their first kiss. Now I want to go bake something. :) Excellent job with the fic!
ByteMeGeekette chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Oh this is so cute! I love it!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »