Reviews for Tempest Rising: The Second Summer
Thatonegirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Hey i know its been a while sence you last wrote but I totally think you should pick this story up again it seems like you were going somewhere awesome with it and i would love love love to read more
Please post again soon :)
Geckoshan chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Please please please continue! This is a great sequel and I have to know what happens next!
BeccaSaysHi280 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Love this story, please please continue :D
S. M. Raleigh chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Please write more! I've just finished Sea Change and this fanfic is brilliant!
xxdoreen chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
i love your story :) :) :) update it please? :)
NYCbabe22 chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
O-M-G I love love love that you continue with it...I can't wait for the next chapter...thanks so much for writing this...;)
thee-dark-enchantress chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
i just finished sea change the other day and was a little disappointed it ended so aburptly,though i'm holding out for a sequal, fingers crossed.

this story is certainly interesting. I'm assuming that this Marissa is a mermaid and engaged to be married to Leo, aka arranged marriage. I'm really interested into how this is going to progress and i look forward to updates. My suggestion to you to improve your future chapters would be to focus abit more on describing the scenery or immediate area, this will enhance the scene and also give more body to it.

i am thoroughly enjoying this and look forward to more. I'm thinking of writing up a one shot (that could progress into more) of an extra chapter i was expecting to be on the end of Sea Change.
nikochan23 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
loved it! please update soon, but, MORE LEO! XD
mirandamacleod chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
if u don get wat i mean, read this line... "You okay? Because it's really find if you don't want to go? Miranda joked to Leo. Btw u are a good writer and i will support u to continue this sequel!
mirandamacleod chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
i thought Leo's mum is suppose to be Mrs. Macleod and not Mrs. Merchant. Why Miranda joked to Leo that "It will be fine if you don't want to come to the picnic"? I thought Leo is the one who suppose to say that ?
tatelovesmcr chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Awesome! But Leo was barely in the chapter...
Ilovemydad chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
I love it please continue soon
Maxeyn chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
I always knew I was evil on the inside XD Makes me feel special that my names in this :D
DreamBookWriter chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
AWESOME! I really, really, really like it! This seems like an amazing sequel! Keep writing and upload soon! :D
mirandamacleod chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Pls, pls, pls continue writing! I will die of curiosity if u don't ! Btw, i thought it's Leomaris "Leo" Macleod and not St. Cloud...