Reviews for tilting the hourglass
fliip chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I like the progression, short yet successfully detailed, and the characters are true to themselves.
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Love it! This was hilarious! I think you characterized everyone really well. Great job on this!
Andromeda Rising chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Paine is priceless in this! Haha. For some reason I really like to write her watching Gippal and Rikku interact too; there's something about her seriousness and their decidedly silly interaction (if that makes any sense) being witnessed by her that's just so fun to write/read about. Also, I love the Crimson Squad interaction-great writing!
Tiggerz16 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I love this. It was funny, Rikku and Gippal's relationship here was perfect, and I liked how you added Paine into the mix.
Nicole chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Funnyyyy )))))))
Dark Icy Warrioress chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
THIS IS HILARIOUS! GREAT JOB!
aichioluv chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I haven't played ffx-2, but your story makes me wanna do so soon :) great story, too bad i haven't played the game to give actual constructive review, but i like your story :)
Riia chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
LOL thank you so much for that it was great. I read a couple of other stories before but your's made me want to review :) it was a great oneshot and I love the idea of Paine trying to deal with the al bhed couple. I think you captured them perfectly, good job!
Danko Kaji chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Paine is priceless. Baralai is devious. Nooj, the joy killer, but what's new? XD And Gippal, the most generic of the lot, and Rikku is "the one". Oh, gawd! LOL

Love it. :3
asianpearl chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
this is priceless! i was laughing the whole way thru ! :) keep up the good work and update soooon!
Zac Attack chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Well the different sections were a bit disjointed, and the other characters could have used a few more lines, but this was pretty damn funny. Gippal and Rikku are both hilarious here.
chocolateymenta chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Oh my god, I can't describe how much I laughed at this. Seriously, Rikku and Gippal are always good for a laugh, but this? This... this oneshot is just priceless!

I could imagine Paine saying each one of those words and it was even more amusing.

It's so going to favorites. ;)
graceypooh chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
hahahh this was so funny and cute luvd it:D
snappleducated chapter 1 . 7/22/2010