Reviews for Marked
Pyrane chapter 1 . 4/12
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Itachi is my favorite character! I love uke Itachi! I loved the lemon. I loved this story so much!
jj chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
forgot to review oopps
nice job
Empress Tatiana chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
this was great I actually I read "Magic" first which lead me to this cant wait to read the one about sasuke
Ps enjoy both of you all's work keep up the good work *3*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Can you make a version of this where its naruitasasu so Naruto has both of them as his sexy submissive subs?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Omg!
This story is so HOT! I love all of your stories!
Gih Bright chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
i wish i coud see the fic where sasuke found his/her mate! you posted it?
Ranker chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
You are a freaking genius! Nice story!
A Thousand skulz chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh Naruto you whore sleeping with a man you just met. XD GREAT STORY THOUGH! Just wondering how come you like Narutox_ Uchicha so much? Your stories with Naruto always have that pairing!
JettBlack22 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Amazing
YinKeket chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh man this is not good for one Naruto is drunk and two men are really bad and three he just called this woman he never met his mother. Good thing Itachi was around and smelled Naruto’s blood. You know having a stranger liked your arm and fingers and disappeared like that should freak him out or something. Lol. Uh Naruto’s blood is mint chocolate. I like the club names in the story. Oh neat he is friends with Suigetsu. Awesome Itachi is at this club plus the second floor are for vampires only, but why Naruto can go up there hmmmmmmm. Lol win on Sasuke telling his brother to get a room through mind link. Yay Naruto was going to Itachi’s home. Yay for Itachi wanted to feel and be weak, but only for Naruto. Awesome Itachi found his mate. Lol Itachi telling his brother Sasuke not to get mate. It was good Sasuke came by to talk to Naruto about his other brother and his well being. Yay the talk made Naruto coming running to Itachi. The ending is cute of having them cuddle on the couch.
aliendroid chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Though I am not a NaruIta fan, I'm a SasuNaru fan, I really enjoyed this. I read "Magic" and wondered how Naruto and Itachi had gotten together. Glad I read it, it was worth it!
Caseee-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Well, that was phenominal.

Thankyou so much for the read!(:
suzieqbear.com chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I would love to read a sequal about disgruntled vampires kidnapping Naruto in an attempt to hurt Itachi. With Itachi kicking some major ass.
noname00 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Wow, my first naruitachi and it was a vamp fic... I simply loved it