Reviews for Marceline Gets Hungry
yo mama chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
you fucked up
RazorRigs45 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
please at least forme write a story without waluigi
RazorRigs45 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I found this story and when i read it , and saw waluigi i was like what the hell
me chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
also it cant have toadette in it ether.
me chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
i dare you to write a mario story that isnt about waluigi! waluigi isnt that great, ya know! also, it cant even have waluigi in it.
TWISTKID13 chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
... I don't think Marciline would say that kind of stuff... at least I'm pretty sure about it... but other than that, it's pretty good. _
Anon chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Where's Mario? And Finn? And... well, Jake? Shouldn't Finn and Jake come to the Mushroom Kingdom?
Thought Cloud chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Hehehe...
Yellow Mew chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
Hi there. Thought I'd drop by to tell you my sister Silver Star is a HUGE fan of your fics, mainly the Mario ones (you've probably read some of her reviews before). Anyway, I was wondering if you would please consider checking out a new fanfiction website a friend of mine created. I'm looking for new writers, and from what Silver Star tells me you're the best and most popular one on ffn. We need top class writers like you, and I must say I think your fics are really awesome too. You would certainly be as big of hit on the new site as you are here.

If you'd like to come along, look up the author Cory the Hedgehog here on ffn. She has a link in her pofile to the new site I'm on. And if you do choose to join us, Silver Star is asking that you please bring your Sonic, Mario, and Pokemon fics and post some of them (mainly the ones about Princess Daisy's farting problem and Wario eats explosive prunes).

Hope to see you there soon. :)
Anon chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Loved the way Petey and Gooper tackled both Marceline and Waluigi down like that. XP
Anon chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
All that ass kicking, and Waluigi still manage to pull ahead a great victory?

Hmm, I can't wait to see what happens when Marceline gives Waluigi an even more difficult battle...
Anon chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Wow, those two are getting along great already. Surely Marceline's hunger can come in handy, no?
Anon chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Marceline and Waluigi paired together? This is... interesting...

Also, lol at the giant lawnmower.