Reviews for Properties of the Heart
XXSAIXLOVERXX chapter 7 . 5/9
This is truly one of the best Marvex story I've read and hope there will be a new chapter
MoonyFull chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
I really love this fiction. there will be no sequel?
MoonyFull chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
it's a cool fic :)
Lvlss chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I couldn't stop laughing when Vexen said

"To submit to the queen of roses or else I'd be stuffed in a box and shipped to Atlantica?"

Omp I was laughing so hard that no noise came out and I was rocking back and forth claping like a retardered seal *sigh
StardustSeiyaryu chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
My dear Sir, or Lady (sorry, I am not sure Dx)- if I may say so...this was probably the best Kingdom Hearts FanFiction Ive ever read - and no, I am not overreacting - I mean it, as I say.

Ive never before read MarVex - hell, i didnt even like it! D:
(Dont ask how I came across this fiction and why I clicked it - i dont even know anymore..but I am very glad that I did so...) I love this pairing - really.

The way you write is fantastic - you describe things in a very beautiful way - and the characters are highly IC!
Which is... really a cool thing.
I never thought MarVex could work out if both of them were IC, but worked... and it is amazing!

You have so many amazing ideas (btw I loved all the hints on Days - I mean, it is probably just natural, but... I have just recently finished it, so it gave me some extra "Awww" moments 3 ) - but the most amazing was the explanation for Vexen being 26, but looking so much older.
This... stunned me - really.

I read the fic about two weeks ago and hell I had so much more to say - really - I am so sorry i didnt comment earlier, maybe I will comment every chapter once I re-read it again, but...yeah...just me telling you i absolutely LOVE this fic.
Please, update soon! 3
You are so talented and you made my school-time so much better, because I could read it during the lessons!

So - yeah - hope that wasnt too odd or strange to read D"
VexenEvens chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Thats really an impressive work and it is still so much fun to read x3 I especially loved the part where Vexen came out in the dress Poor Lumaira...
Im honestly looking forward to the next chapter x3.
Personally I wonder if there would be any conflicts later on involving Larxene. oO
VexenEvens chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
:D Wow that really took me all night X_X
VexenEvens chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Oh Marluxia you sadistic little bastard XD
I really love your fanfiction. It is high quality reading entertainment and the Characters are not in the slightest OOC, in my oppinion. I hope I won't get to sacrafize a good night sleep just to carve up the whole Story and all the chapters in one night... I might already do so... FEH!
Raksha-DanceWaterDance chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
I'm loving an how awkward vexen is seemed just like who he would be and Marly is mean lol
Reading wanderer chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Wow. I feel so bad for Marluxia now. I do wonder what is going to cause the betrayal at Oblivion or if your going to do that part at all. Keep up the good work! :)
Shadow's Life Spand chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
That was good, i will await more :D
BlackMewKitten1 chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Please make a new chapter? I got to the end of Chapter 6 and didn't even realize it~ I would enjoy that :D Great chapter by the way!
Thome chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Hello! I'm lovin the story thus far. I'm a huge Vexen nut so this has been tons of fun to read XD. If Vexen sometimes talks in his sleep, did Marluxia hear anything of that dream/ memory? Anyway, love the pairing, love the story, awesome job XD
BlackMewKitten1 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
You make Marluxia be so mean to Vexen...its not very fair is it? Haha just kidding. Maybe Vexen deserves it.
Light Within Darkness chapter 5 . 1/12/2011

One thing I particularly love about this story is how you handle Marluxia. He's sweet and adorable at points, though not overly so. Yet there's also points where canon Marluxia peeks through and he gets kind of creepy, such as in the scene at the garden where he pretty much says to Vexen 'MUAHAHA YOU WILL BE MINE!" And Vexen is just consistently perfect, what with his single-minded devotion to SCIENCE! o

And ooh, what's this about Even having Mysterious, Unknown Powers/ I am intrigued. Please update again soon!