Reviews for The Road of Touch, The Road to Feel
GreyRey chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
I really hope this amazing piece will be continued someday!
Randomisawesome13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Please please pleeeeeaaasssssee update! I love this, it's like the first story I've seen that doesn't just show Sakura falling back into fangirl ways when Sasuke comes back, or is instantly in his arms exclaiming her love for him. This is the first story I've read about Sasuke's return that actually has a freaking plot line that has more than him and Sakura getting married and having a bunch of baby uchihas. Please update! I love this story so much! Pleeeeeeeeeeaaassseeee update pretty please with vanilla and chocolate ice cream with m&ms and Oreos and chocolate chips and chocolate sauce and CHERRIES ON TOP!
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
/schreeches
I NEED MORE I NEED THIS TO SURVIVE
IM AS ADDICTED TO YOUR WRITING AS SMOKERS TO NICOTINE AUURGGH
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
More pleaseeeee! So good!
mshccs chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Sequel please... :)
Sakura Uchiha123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Omg you have to update soon plz! I need to know sasuke's reaction! Plz i love it omggg its so sad in a way for sasuke cuz you can tell he wants to talk to her!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Hehe I love it! Keep up the great job!
M0kii-chii chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
wait , nooooooo ! What happen next ?! ahhhh cant wait for the next chapter *cry*
Patch star chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
My heart started hurting at the end

When I read I vision the scenes in my head, so I felt the pain and regret
Metantei chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I know its been forever but please please please update! This is such a good story. The plot is great and I'm dying to know what happens!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
please update! i'm dying to know the whole story!
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
O.M.G! I love this! All this tension is amazing. I know it has been a while but please don't give up on this! I will look forward to when you update.
Beautifully Deranged chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Dear lord im about to have a wonderful seizure! Lol i'm in love with this fic I really hope you update one day. I was so sad that there wasnt another chapter but keep up the good work you're an amazing writer! :D and you should totally do a companion peice with sasuke's point of view, do you even have to ask!?
vanilla.twit chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
elevenplustw0 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I hate how you have all these amazing MAGICAL stories up but you never update:( I can't wait to see the next chapter and OFCOURSE I wanna see Sasuke's POV. Few authors write in Sasuke's POV and you're an awesome writer so come back and updateee! :)