Reviews for The Road of Touch, The Road to Feel
Sakura Uchiha123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Omg you have to update soon plz! I need to know sasuke's reaction! Plz i love it omggg its so sad in a way for sasuke cuz you can tell he wants to talk to her!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Hehe I love it! Keep up the great job!
M0kii-chii chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
wait , nooooooo ! What happen next ?! ahhhh cant wait for the next chapter *cry*
Patch star chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
My heart started hurting at the end

When I read I vision the scenes in my head, so I felt the pain and regret
Metantei chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I know its been forever but please please please update! This is such a good story. The plot is great and I'm dying to know what happens!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
please update! i'm dying to know the whole story!
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
O.M.G! I love this! All this tension is amazing. I know it has been a while but please don't give up on this! I will look forward to when you update.
Beautifully Deranged chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Dear lord im about to have a wonderful seizure! Lol i'm in love with this fic I really hope you update one day. I was so sad that there wasnt another chapter but keep up the good work you're an amazing writer! :D and you should totally do a companion peice with sasuke's point of view, do you even have to ask!?
vanilla.twit chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
julubulu chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I hate how you have all these amazing MAGICAL stories up but you never update:( I can't wait to see the next chapter and OFCOURSE I wanna see Sasuke's POV. Few authors write in Sasuke's POV and you're an awesome writer so come back and updateee! :)
LovelyRose chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Please continue! I really want to know what happens next. I love Sasusaku and this story has great potential. You said it yourself this may be a two or three shot. Thanks Len D
Sasusaku Fan chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
OMG! You are killing me here, with all of your unfinished stories. You are such a superb writer. PLEASE, PLEASE yo must continue. *On my knees* Like you said, this wont have to be very long just a two or three-shot story, I am on a roll, I have been reading your Sasusaku Fanfiction non-stop ever since I came across it (with I am very, ver, VERY glad I did). Update soon ;D
Much LOVE,
Your loyal reader. )
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I want to read more *whine*

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
goddess-ish chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
You have to continue and finish this! Please! Please! :) I really really love it. Seriously.
Jademy chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Yes, I liked it! It would be awesome if you continue this story... I can't remember how I got here, but I don't regret it :D