Reviews for The Road of Touch, The Road to Feel
Fantastical.Renaissance chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Awesome! I really can't wait to read about what happens next so please update when you can! 3
DivineSunSHiNE chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Poor Sakura. 3: this is really well written I hope you update it soon cause I'm excited to read what happens next D oh the conflicts between sasuke and Sakura. Hope you update soon!
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Wow, awesome description of Sakura's feelings during the events where she came into contact the most with Sasuke. I hope to see mere soon.

Thanks for the story.

Georgina Summer chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
wow, sasuke must have been hurt by Sakura's actions towards him. somehow it's really cute. I like the way how you write and describe the character's feelings, it's just awesome. Keep up the gud work and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
fireyflyy chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Wow the last part had so much emotion! I really liked it, I would definetly read the full story! Continue! But don't forget bout the other stories! Gosh you just keep on coming up with great plots don't you lol!
lazy 2 open account lol chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
shizune will heal you

sakura is like i dont want to see ur face anymore cause you tried to kill me for 2 times

i love sasusaku and you for making this amazing story
kairikh2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
next chapter please :p
mirrorshanze chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Oooooo, this was different to your other stories but still really, my only problem was that you wrote apendage when you shouldn't have, for some reason that really bothered me a lot:p

Very very very sweet story, poor Sakura is understandably hurt and scared, I cant help but feel a little sorry for Sasuke though, he came just a little too late and now that he's back and so different when she's gotten so used to his absence and darker presence etc, she can hardly believe it's true!

I hope you update this one too because it has the potential to be an excellent two- shot/three-shot type story!

P.s. I loved the first part, thinking of their littleness is sooooo cuteeeee! I loved how contrasted his innocence is to his later dark and evil aura, especially when he becomes himself again.

Hope it works out pinky and chicken butt, in this story and in the manga too:)
edwardsasukeFAN chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Can't wait to read what happens next! Really like your plot here
Poppin' Roxin chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Ahhh you lied! :( hasn't been updated five or seven days from the date like you promised *pouts*. haha, I'm kidding, you seem like a person who works alot, so I'll cut you some slack:)

I absolutely love this story! The details make my imagination go wild, and the way you describe emotions in the events in the anime makes me see them in a different way. Even the scenes that weren't found in the anime can be closely implied to what may have happened before. I admire people who can take a scene from Naruto and just make it sound very elegant and smooth. You're one of my favorite authors, by the way ;), you're an excellent writer, especially with your SasuSaku stories! I have no constructive feedback to tell you (boohoo );) other than update often (though I would be labeled a hypocrite since I barely update mine... :/).

Hope to see more work published by you in the future!

butsuhika chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Ohh...I like the direction you are taking with this fic. I like to see how Sasuke would try to rebuild the bridge between him and Sakura after his attempt of choking her. Can't wait for the next chappie!
Cami chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
i like the sound of this one! I also love how you portray Sakura. I wish i could come up with ideas as amazing as yours! Keep it up! Looking forward to the next installment. _
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Interesting... Her reaction seems more like he had abused her rather than attacked her after she had just tried to kill him, so with that, I'm a little hard pressed to believe she had the right to be that traumatized or he shouldn't feel that guilty. Still, it's a great idea and I wish to see how this progresses.
lupi81 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
anon chapter 1 . 7/27/2010

i have a ff..its just that I'm too lazy to log in. :D
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »