Reviews for The Road of Touch, The Road to Feel
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Wow, awesome description of Sakura's feelings during the events where she came into contact the most with Sasuke. I hope to see mere soon.

Thanks for the story.

K&K
Georgina Summer chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
wow, sasuke must have been hurt by Sakura's actions towards him. somehow it's really cute. I like the way how you write and describe the character's feelings, it's just awesome. Keep up the gud work and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
fireyflyy chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Wow the last part had so much emotion! I really liked it, I would definetly read the full story! Continue! But don't forget bout the other stories! Gosh you just keep on coming up with great plots don't you lol!
lazy 2 open account lol chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
shizune will heal you

sakura is like i dont want to see ur face anymore cause you tried to kill me for 2 times

i love sasusaku and you for making this amazing story
kairikh2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
next chapter please :p
mirrorshanze chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Oooooo, this was different to your other stories but still really, my only problem was that you wrote apendage when you shouldn't have, for some reason that really bothered me a lot:p

Very very very sweet story, poor Sakura is understandably hurt and scared, I cant help but feel a little sorry for Sasuke though, he came just a little too late and now that he's back and so different when she's gotten so used to his absence and darker presence etc, she can hardly believe it's true!

I hope you update this one too because it has the potential to be an excellent two- shot/three-shot type story!

P.s. I loved the first part, thinking of their littleness is sooooo cuteeeee! I loved how contrasted his innocence is to his later dark and evil aura, especially when he becomes himself again.

Hope it works out pinky and chicken butt, in this story and in the manga too:)
edwardsasukeFAN chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Can't wait to read what happens next! Really like your plot here
Poppin' Roxin chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Ahhh you lied! :( hasn't been updated five or seven days from the date like you promised *pouts*. haha, I'm kidding, you seem like a person who works alot, so I'll cut you some slack:)

I absolutely love this story! The details make my imagination go wild, and the way you describe emotions in the events in the anime makes me see them in a different way. Even the scenes that weren't found in the anime can be closely implied to what may have happened before. I admire people who can take a scene from Naruto and just make it sound very elegant and smooth. You're one of my favorite authors, by the way ;), you're an excellent writer, especially with your SasuSaku stories! I have no constructive feedback to tell you (boohoo );) other than update often (though I would be labeled a hypocrite since I barely update mine... :/).

Hope to see more work published by you in the future!

~CiiCiinREX.
butsuhika chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Ohh...I like the direction you are taking with this fic. I like to see how Sasuke would try to rebuild the bridge between him and Sakura after his attempt of choking her. Can't wait for the next chappie!
Cami chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
i like the sound of this one! I also love how you portray Sakura. I wish i could come up with ideas as amazing as yours! Keep it up! Looking forward to the next installment. _
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Interesting... Her reaction seems more like he had abused her rather than attacked her after she had just tried to kill him, so with that, I'm a little hard pressed to believe she had the right to be that traumatized or he shouldn't feel that guilty. Still, it's a great idea and I wish to see how this progresses.
lupi81 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
anon chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
GREAT STORY! :D HAHA

i have a ff..its just that I'm too lazy to log in. :D
drgn chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I find that few authors are able to to tie in the recent manga events into their fics while still making the plot believable and the people in-character. You managed to do this beautifully. I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Hi Len! Another fic? Oh, Len...just what are you doing? Do you write 24 hours a day? Well...that's OK by me. This was really wonderful. I really like how you carry the motif of touch through Sakura's whole life with Sasuke. Your retelling of manga events was fantastic...usually in fics that retell either the FoD or the "thank you" scene you get a repeat of exactly what happened...I'm so glad you added your own touches, Len. It was great to see little things like Sakura burying her head between Sasuke's shoulder blades in the FoD, wanting a gentle touch as Sasuke says "thank you" and, instead, getting a hard chop as she falls into unconsciousness, her longing to hold onto some piece of him as he fades away into wisps of smoke with Orochimaru, and her looking past the blue of the Chidori into his black eyes as he tries to kill her...all really beautiful additions to familiar scenes.

Your new scenes were also amazing. For Sakura to recognize that the Sasuke she knew was gone and, even if he came back to Konoha, there was no way to know if HER Sasuke could come back was insightful. The fact that she's more afraid of him than angry was a thoughtful twist as well.

I imagine their healing will also be through some kind of touch as well...and then comes the lemon-scented touch...hee, hee. I'm sorry, Len...I couldn't resist.

Oh, and I saw my name in there! "Sakura sighed as she stood outside Sasuke's Hospital room, one hand on the handle, standing in indecision..." See! Sakura's indecision...get it? Again, Len...I couldn't resist.

You know what would be amazing? Instead of making a whole nuther fic from Sasuke's POV, why not alternate chapters...this chapter was Sakura's POV and the next can be the same events from Sasuke's POV. I think it would flow nicely and we'll get insights we can carry over to the other character's chapter...you know, peeking inside their heads...knowing why they do what they do. My 2 cents, Len. Anyhoo...I didn't know you intended for there to be some kind of citrus in The Curse...hey, as long as it's SasuSaku...I'm ready! Hee, hee. Anyhoo, great job, as usual, Len!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »