Reviews for The Road of Touch, The Road to Feel
drgn chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I find that few authors are able to to tie in the recent manga events into their fics while still making the plot believable and the people in-character. You managed to do this beautifully. I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Hi Len! Another fic? Oh, Len...just what are you doing? Do you write 24 hours a day? Well...that's OK by me. This was really wonderful. I really like how you carry the motif of touch through Sakura's whole life with Sasuke. Your retelling of manga events was fantastic...usually in fics that retell either the FoD or the "thank you" scene you get a repeat of exactly what happened...I'm so glad you added your own touches, Len. It was great to see little things like Sakura burying her head between Sasuke's shoulder blades in the FoD, wanting a gentle touch as Sasuke says "thank you" and, instead, getting a hard chop as she falls into unconsciousness, her longing to hold onto some piece of him as he fades away into wisps of smoke with Orochimaru, and her looking past the blue of the Chidori into his black eyes as he tries to kill her...all really beautiful additions to familiar scenes.

Your new scenes were also amazing. For Sakura to recognize that the Sasuke she knew was gone and, even if he came back to Konoha, there was no way to know if HER Sasuke could come back was insightful. The fact that she's more afraid of him than angry was a thoughtful twist as well.

I imagine their healing will also be through some kind of touch as well...and then comes the lemon-scented touch...hee, hee. I'm sorry, Len...I couldn't resist.

Oh, and I saw my name in there! "Sakura sighed as she stood outside Sasuke's Hospital room, one hand on the handle, standing in indecision..." See! Sakura's indecision...get it? Again, Len...I couldn't resist.

You know what would be amazing? Instead of making a whole nuther fic from Sasuke's POV, why not alternate chapters...this chapter was Sakura's POV and the next can be the same events from Sasuke's POV. I think it would flow nicely and we'll get insights we can carry over to the other character's chapter...you know, peeking inside their heads...knowing why they do what they do. My 2 cents, Len. Anyhoo...I didn't know you intended for there to be some kind of citrus in The Curse...hey, as long as it's SasuSaku...I'm ready! Hee, hee. Anyhoo, great job, as usual, Len!
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
love this story! very realistic and in character! please update soon
Point of Departure chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Guh! You made me cry when sasuke was leaving Konoha! And when sasuke was all evil. I mean, that as a good thing! because it's so realistic! Here I am, about to go to sleep, but can't because I have been too intrigued! You just put me in the mood to read more fanfiction Lol

I love this so much! I honestly thought this was going to end up being a tagedy, and that I was going to be bawling xD. Great characterization of Sasuke, by the way! :) oh, and I would love a companion story to this in Sasuke's POV.! I can't wait for the next part! Good luck! :)
LittleGreenWolf chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
So glad I added you to my author alert. I'm loving this already. Sasuke was just damn scary at that point in the manga. You don't forget that kind of scary.
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This story made me wanna cry! I could almost feel everything that Sakura was feeling, see what she saw- amazing. Yet another masterpiece.

You convey their emotions so well, you show instead of tell and I can never get enough of this. Excited to read more (:

Please update your other stories too soon, I'm dying to read more! Especially to find out the deal in 'The Curse'

Loyal reader, brokenpureshards
MintiNeko chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
It's very much an interesting concept. It'll be interesting to see how Sakura and Sasuke deal with the fact that, for all that she loves him, she cannot trust him after his past actions.

Looking forward to the next update.
UwIllNevERn0 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I love this! Very well put together, please update soon!
nakenochny chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I really like this so far. I can't really decide how to describe it, but it feels almost ... ethereal in the way that it's written. I'm not sure if that's the right word, but it's the closest I've got.

As for a companion piece, I think that would be great.
Fainne5 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010