Reviews for The Road of Touch, The Road to Feel
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
love this story! very realistic and in character! please update soon
Point of Departure chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Guh! You made me cry when sasuke was leaving Konoha! And when sasuke was all evil. I mean, that as a good thing! because it's so realistic! Here I am, about to go to sleep, but can't because I have been too intrigued! You just put me in the mood to read more fanfiction Lol

I love this so much! I honestly thought this was going to end up being a tagedy, and that I was going to be bawling xD. Great characterization of Sasuke, by the way! :) oh, and I would love a companion story to this in Sasuke's POV.! I can't wait for the next part! Good luck! :)
LittleGreenWolf chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
So glad I added you to my author alert. I'm loving this already. Sasuke was just damn scary at that point in the manga. You don't forget that kind of scary.
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This story made me wanna cry! I could almost feel everything that Sakura was feeling, see what she saw- amazing. Yet another masterpiece.

You convey their emotions so well, you show instead of tell and I can never get enough of this. Excited to read more (:

Please update your other stories too soon, I'm dying to read more! Especially to find out the deal in 'The Curse'

Loyal reader, brokenpureshards
MintiNeko chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
It's very much an interesting concept. It'll be interesting to see how Sakura and Sasuke deal with the fact that, for all that she loves him, she cannot trust him after his past actions.

Looking forward to the next update.
UwIllNevERn0 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I love this! Very well put together, please update soon!
nakenochny chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I really like this so far. I can't really decide how to describe it, but it feels almost ... ethereal in the way that it's written. I'm not sure if that's the right word, but it's the closest I've got.

As for a companion piece, I think that would be great.
Fainne5 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010