Reviews for Vacation with both gangs?
montes1478 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that was freakin awsome
WolfGirl1191991 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Firstly, welcome to !

Secondly, Good story idea, though please in your next story please don't give us a small paragraph then stop and give us this whole load of information of what's going on now and then continue. If you truly want to give all the infomation at one time, either give it a little at a time or start with the infomation then use it to lead to where they are now.

Also do you mean to be literally speaking to us? Or did you just happen to write it that way? I wasn't sure if you were someone on the outside telling the story (not meaning first person) or if you were writing it. This isn't wrong, this is my curiousity.
Genseeker25 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
your doing any excellent job...but I figured Cindy and Jimmy were dating after lady sings the news when they kissed and held hands walking home. I feel your story would be more accurate if you rearranged that part of who was dating first. cant wait to read your next chapter though.
accountclosed2014 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
OMG I LOVE these younger selves meet future selves stories!

Keep writing! I love this story already!

Oh and welcome to :D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Nice start here.

One thing; you didn't mention Jimmy was muscular when describing him, and later you say he and Carl compete in who's the strongest.

Keep the good writing.
Nikko1jfan chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Nice story ..totally loved it..you better get the next chapter up before I go crazy from impatience..i mean it in a good way.