Reviews for Colours of Love
evillygood chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Good drabbles!
Radical.2 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Good luck with the challenge! I really like it, you're doing great!
Schermionie chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I haven't seen the other entries, but I really liked this, and I hope you're not knocked out, because I'd love to read more Ron/Pansy from you (I quite like Harry/Pansy and Ron/Pansy but rarely read either). This was lovely and simple, but interesting, too; I particularly loved how Pansy knew he was watching her and eventually confronted him about it. It was a great situation that you set up for them.

A nitpick: "She talks to a blonde bloke, sipping at her drink every time he says something." - 'blonde' is the feminine version of the word, and 'blond' is the masculine version, which you obviously needed. :) Also, it's a bit hard to explain, but it would probably sound better as 'She talks to some blond bloke...' It's slang so it's hard to really put my finger on why it would sound better, but I often hear 'some bloke'. It has a sense of 'I don't really know or care who this man is'.

My only other criticism would be the ending - on a trivial and probably just stylistic point. For all the other sections, you had that concise sentence at the end to sum up the section, so to speak. I think it would have been nice to have another of those sentences to end on. 'She kisses back' or something of the like. I just think it would have tied in better had you done that, but it's a bit of a trivial point, I'll admit.

I really loved how you used your prompt, having Ron find Pansy's vulnerable points. She definitely has them. I really loved the short and snappy sentences, and this was an enjoyable read. I'll be crossing my fingers and hoping you get through. :)